[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats up w/ M.Shipp?

I know training camp will be the test...but I've heard conflicting stuff about the RB situation in Arizona. Is it Shipp's job to lose...or just a matter of time for Denny to put JJ in as the starter? Obviously most observers think JJ is the starter this year...but is he that much of a lock?

Shipp is going quite late in Ants Drafts and seems like agood pickup at the end of draft it his demise is not so clear cut...

Arrington is the far superior back. He may well turn out to be the best RB from this draft. only time will tell with that. But Shipp has not really been much more that a solid backup RB in the nFL even when he started. JJ will start this season(what week depends on when he signs). Shipp should have little to no fantasy value this year.

I know training camp will be the test...but I've heard conflicting stuff about the RB situation in Arizona.  Is it Shipp's job to lose...or just a matter of time for Denny to put JJ in as the starter?  Obviously most observers think JJ is the starter this year...but is he that much of a lock?

Shipp is going quite late in Ants Drafts and seems like agood pickup at the end of draft it his demise is not so clear cut...

890005[/snapback]

It's a (virtual) lock that Arrington will start, if healthy. What is unknown is how many carries per game Arizona will feed him.

Ya know, I've had questions about this myself. JJ Arrington could be available with my second pick in my dynasty draft. I guess most people don't remember, but Marcell Shipp was pretty friggin productive in a few stints before getting hurt. I think he even got kept in a league I was in once. I've watched JJ a few times, heck, he put up 2 bills against my Dawgies, and he was absolutely amazing....but to me he always seemed like he was the kind of guy that was a great COLLEGE back, but the thought of him playing with the big boys seemed a bit of a stretch. I don't see Brian Westbrook here, I see Warrick Dunn or Napoleon Kaufman. Still viable fantasy options, but not deserving of a #2 RB spot.