[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Committed" now available in paperback

msaint

Reading this week's Sporting News (LT on the cover), I hit Dave Kindred's column and he name-checks Mark and calls his book "wickedly funny" in a decent little article about what an FF addict he (Kindred) is.

Nice pub just in time for the paperback edition and football season. :D

913786[/snapback]

Yeah, tbimm saw the online version (which was out prior to the paper version, I believe) & posted a couple days ago. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=100358&hl=

Thanks for all the good reviews, guys, and for buying. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to get some outside projects done before winter, and had wanted to excavate and form for a new sidewalk today. However, my wife planed a shopping trip and she wanted to take our daughter, but not our son. I was a little annoyed, as it is hard to get things done while watching a 2 year old. So, I decided to forget about working and just spent some good time with my son.

So, my wife gets back from shopping, and my daughter comes in the house with something behing her back. She tells me that they got me a surprise for ruining my work plans.

It was a copy of "Committed"! :D I have been looking all over for this thing, but living in the sticks has it's down sides. Can't wait to read it. More then makes up for the lost day shoveling dirt.

I have the hardcover version and I'm reading it again to get me pumped for the season. I was 1-6 when I picked up the book last year, and it was the weirdest thing; I just started winning just about every week once I started reading the book. It got to the point where I got to the last chapter and left it there with a bookmark because I was afraid that if I finished reading the book before the season finished, I'd start losing. It must have worked, because I ended up winning my league last year. (Of course, it could have had to do with the fact that I hadn't heard of The Huddle before reading the book and signed up as a result, also...)

Needless to say, I plan to do the same thing this year. My draft already turned out better than expected, so it seems to be working... :D

Edited by Slusy