[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the best draft position?

BigMikeinNY

Trying to make a switch-a-roo. I have the 3rd pick in the draft, and to be honest I dont want it LOL Looking at the board, for the first 5 rounds, what draft position do you feel gives the best oppurtunity?

12 team, serpintine, standard scoring

BigMikeinNY

Trying to make a switch-a-roo.  I have the 3rd pick in the draft, and to be honest I dont want it  LOL    Looking at the board, for the first 5 rounds, what draft position do you feel gives the best oppurtunity?

12 team, serpintine, standard scoring

BigMikeinNY

899965[/snapback]

I personally like the back end. I'd take 10-12 if you can. I'd rather get a guy who could overachieve rather than underachieve.

Ive alwys favored the swing picks at the lower end of the drafts. to me i like having the freedom to take 2 people instead of toiling over which one id like most.

3 position heh? i think id try to get out of it also. im not sure id want to be in that spot with manning there. the only way id take him is if he fell low in the first round and i could be assured id get a good rb to anchor my team with the swing pick afterwards