[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Single Game Ticket Prices

Turf Smurf

Wow, I just bought 2 club seat tickets for the MNF game at Invesco on September 26 between the Broncos and the Chefs.

Paid $570 total!  :D

I'm just curious if other home fields torch their fans like this?  Are there any that are worse?

901634[/snapback]

That's gonna hurt even worse when the Chiefs come in there and whip some Bronco ass. :D:D

Wow, I just bought 2 club seat tickets for the MNF game at Invesco on September 26 between the Broncos and the Chefs.

Paid $570 total!  :D

I'm just curious if other home fields torch their fans like this?  Are there any that are worse?

901634[/snapback]

How bad did it hurt when you had to bend over!! :D

How bad did it hurt when you had to bend over!! :D

901722[/snapback]

Not that much. It just kills me to shell it out every year though. And give up my recliner and the HD TV. :D

Worth EVERY penny though. :D:D:D

Just curious if everyone else feels my pain. :D

It cost me $175 for a upper-level on the 30 for the Cowboys-Chargers game. Had to go thru a damm broker (and buy 2) because the Charger's are not selling single game tickets (unless your a season ticket holder) to that game.

Most of the other games, they will sell you a 3 game set, so too see the game you want, you have to buy two games you can't attend (if you live out of state like me).

So Chargers :D hope you go down in flames......

yeah I cant wait till even the pre season starts. I just want to be at Seahawk Stadium cheering for our D. Are you guys as pumped and ready for the season as I am?

Not that much.  It just kills me to shell it out every year though.  And give up my recliner and the HD TV.  :D

Worth EVERY penny though.  :D  :D  :D

Just curious if everyone else feels my pain.    :D

901736[/snapback]

Yeah, but you're getting the smokin' seats. You paid more than my entire 2 seat season ticket package for one game, but your seats are wayyyy better. There's a little something for every budget I guess.

Yeah, but you're getting the smokin' seats. You paid more than my entire 2 seat season ticket package for one game, but your seats are wayyyy better. There's a little something for every budget I guess.

902281[/snapback]

LOL....

Yeah, a word to the wise....don't buy your wife club level for her first game....now that I think back over 20 some years, I should have just bought the TailGate tickets. :D

:D