[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise

The Architect

If Moss plays, I would take Moss. Ward is going to be with Batch for a couple weeks, but if Moss doesn't play, then he is obviously a better play. If I had to make a choice now, I would go with Ward, because it looks like Moss is not doing so well... health wise that is.

Gotta think a little bit ahead here.  If you're playoff-bound, Ward could be of more use than Moss......he's Ben's main target.  I'm not convinced Oakland have figured out how to make good use of Moss yet - maybe they won't this season.

1124382[/snapback]

Bad comment...he is hurt and still remains a Star...Moss is much better than Hines. Mark it down and track the stats the rest of the way

:D Yea, its a tough call, hence the post...

If the Raiders dont have any playoff hopes its less likely Moss steps it up, though he has the ability for big plays. Whereas the Steelers are very likely to make the playoffs, and Ward is Bens main target. Whlie Ward catches alot of balls, he's been overlooked in the endzone lately with the TE coming on....

:D

Bad comment...he is hurt and still remains a Star...Moss is much better than Hines. Mark it down and track the stats the rest of the way

1124403[/snapback]

Whether Moss is better than Ward is only of relevance if he gets the ball. I agree he's better, no question about it, but will he have the opportunity to show it? That's the question I'm asking here and that's why this trade is not as straightforward obvious as it once would have been.