[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson more carries (May 21)

cliaz

Were idiots, and youre a homer. People have opinions, and there is no reason to call someone an idiot for stating an opinion....Idiot.

FWIW, I feel the same thing...Injury to him sooner then later.

1480872[/snapback]

Okay, so maybe I was a little harsh, but dang you guys. LJ will be hurt between weeks 3 and 5, do you realize how stupid this sounds? What info do you have to back up such retarded statements. Now had I said, Losman sucks, would you call me an idiot, no cause I am right. See sigline :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this. No reason to call someone an idiot...just because their statements make them look that way is no reason to call them an idiot.

1480970[/snapback]

:D My bad

this means a torn umm........I don't want to say it lolol

:D  :D

1482526[/snapback]

:D Yep and it will happen before week 6 :D

Okay, so maybe I was a little harsh, but dang you guys. LJ will be hurt between weeks 3 and 5, do you realize how stupid this sounds? What info do you have to back up such retarded statements. Now had I said, Losman sucks, would you call me an idiot, no cause I am right. See sigline :D

1485125[/snapback]

Now Now Hatty-pooh I said my call. of course I have no facts to back that up. I'm just saying that LJ is my pick for this years bust.

Uh, don't you have some poop to inspect or something?

1485137[/snapback]

Sadly no. It's been a slow week.

I will say this:

Shaun Alexander (SA) will out rush and out score LJ? LT probably will too...I might even stick it out further and say Johnson will possibly make the top 5....Tiki Barber may out perform LJ (if Tiki gets a few more TD's--as he already gets more yds rec. & rushing than LJ)...Droughns is coming on...Portis....shoot LJ is not a "CLEAR" number 1 in my view.....until he wins the rushing title and/or TD title...I'll make SA or LT my #1...they have proven it...

What you talk about is a projection of potential....if you do that then SA ought to be the #1....if you talk history SA or LT....how people get LJ is #1 is beyond me....sure if I have the #2, 3 or 4th pick LJ is on my short list.....#1....Not Me! SA or LT (prob. SA...due to QB change in SD)... :D

I will say this:

Shaun Alexander (SA) will out rush and out score LJ?  LT probably will too...I might even stick it out further and say Johnson will possibly make the top 5....Tiki Barber may out perform LJ (if Tiki gets a few more TD's--as he already gets more yds rec. & rushing than LJ)...Droughns is coming on...Portis....shoot LJ is not a "CLEAR" number 1 in my view.....until he wins the rushing title and/or TD title...I'll make SA or LT my #1...they have proven it...

What you talk about is a projection of potential....if you do that then SA ought to be the #1....if you talk history SA or LT....how people get LJ is #1 is beyond me....sure if I have the #2, 3 or 4th pick LJ is on my short list.....#1....Not Me!  SA or LT (prob. SA...due to QB change in SD)... :D

1486035[/snapback]

In 14 career starts LJ has averaged 29 fantasy points per start (1/10 Ru/Re, 6/TD, -2 per fumble, No decimal scoring).

No other player comes close.

Alexander (top RB from 2005) 23.3 PPG over 16 games

Holmes in 2004 24.8 PPG over 8 games

Homes in 2003 (top RB from 2005) 22.9 PPG over 16 games

Even Faulk in '00 was only at 23.4 PPG

LJ is the #1 pick in my book...

I don't want to have to keep typing this, but the statistical data is overwhelming.

1485125[/snapback]

Heck no I wouldnt call you an idiot for critisizing Losman. He hasnt done anything to make anyone say otherwise. However, to say someone flat out sucks after what, 8 starts, is a bit much.

Am I counting on LJ to get hurt? No. Will I be surprised if he gets hurt early on? Not one bit.

I don't want to have to keep typing this, but the statistical data is overwhelming.

1486167[/snapback]

Okay 14 career starts...by all means draft LJ.....no sweat off my back....I'll stick with more than a year's worth of stats for my number 1 pick....Hey Caddy for Tampa started 14 games in his "ROOKIE" year and got close to 1200 total yards....LJ is in his what year? 14 career starts......hmmm......Priest Holmes thats why he didn't play....without injury to the Priest we may not have heard about this phenom of an RB called LJ...thanks Priest.....ohhhhh....jury still out on Priest....what happens if he comes back Mr. statistical data????? :D:D

Okay 14 career starts...by all means draft LJ.....no sweat off my back....I'll stick with more than a year's worth of stats for my number 1 pick....Hey Caddy for Tampa started 14 games in his "ROOKIE" year and got close to 1200 total yards....LJ is in his what year?  14 career starts......hmmm......Priest Holmes thats why he didn't play....without injury to the Priest we may not have heard about this phenom of an RB called LJ...thanks Priest.....ohhhhh....jury still out on Priest....what happens if he comes back Mr. statistical data????? :D  :D

1486339[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but you are a fool.

I'm sorry, but you are a fool.

1486351[/snapback]

I'll take Shaun Alexander and you take Larry Johnson for the year...sig line bet ...criteria....total fantasy points....1 pt per 10 rushing yard/rec. yard 6 pts TD's....I'm the fool????? Prove it take the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay 14 career starts...by all means draft LJ.....no sweat off my back....I'll stick with more than a year's worth of stats for my number 1 pick....Hey Caddy for Tampa started 14 games in his "ROOKIE" year and got close to 1200 total yards....LJ is in his what year?  14 career starts......hmmm......Priest Holmes thats why he didn't play....without injury to the Priest we may not have heard about this phenom of an RB called LJ...thanks Priest.....ohhhhh....jury still out on Priest....what happens if he comes back Mr. statistical data????? :D  :D

1486339[/snapback]

:D No sane person would have sat Priest Holmes regardless of how promising a rookie looked. But the fact is that in the same offense as Priest, LJ was significantly better once he got the shot.

Please do draft someone else. I'll draft 29 PPG and laugh all the way to my league championship.

Heck no I wouldnt call you an idiot for critisizing Losman. He hasnt done anything to make anyone say otherwise. However, to say someone flat out sucks after what, 8 starts, is a bit much.

Am I counting on LJ to get hurt? No. Will I be surprised if he gets hurt early on? Not one bit.

1486273[/snapback]

But why? Why do you all think that he will get hurt? That's what I think is idiotic. I mean come on, theres no injury history, it's not like he's on the cover of Madden. The best RB in the NFL plays in KC folks, live with it. :D

I'll take Shaun Alexander and you take Larry Johnson for the year...sig line bet ...criteria....total fantasy points....1 pt per 10 rushing yard/rec. yard  6 pts TD's....I'm the fool?????  Prove it take the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1486360[/snapback]

Deal! I will take the bet. You name the terms and I will accept.

The best RB in the NFL plays in KC folks, live with it. :D

1486486[/snapback]

I don't know that I would say that. I would say that KC has the best rushing offense in the NFL. The best RB in the NFL probably plays in San Diego.

LJ is certainly a top player at his position, but the history of success with Holmes has to make you think that there is a lot of help in establishing those numbers.

I don't know that I would say that.  I would say that KC has the best rushing offense in the NFL.  The best RB in the NFL probably plays in San Diego.

LJ is certainly a top player at his position, but the history of success with Holmes has to make you think that there is a lot of help in establishing those numbers.

1486518[/snapback]

I can agree with that, however if LJ rushes for 1800 yards 500 rec and scores over 20 TD's, the writing will be on the wall.

Let me put it this way so there is no way this can confuse anyone. When it comes down to having the 1st pick in the 1st round Your choices are clear:

Either

Alexander, Tomlinson or Johnson

for me I cannot draft a running back as the 1st over all if he has never played a full season regardless of how many TDs and yards he got last year in 9 starts. I'm not saying LJ isn't talented, I'm not saying he isn't the 2nd coming but what I am saying is he has never proven that he can do a full 16 game schedule in the NFL. That right there will/would make me choose between Tomlinson and Alexander. Both have proven that when they are injured they can still play.

My prediction of an injury for LJ is simply just a hunch and nothing more. They play the Bengals, Steelers, Denver, Dolphins and Jags and even though KC has proven time and again to produce a good running game, LJ is still not experienced enough (in my eyes) to avoid an injury from one of these defenses if things go south during a game.

This is all in my view point and I'm not saying I would draft him #2 or #3 I'm just saying I could not take him as a clear #1 over all this year. I like to play it safe with my 1st pick.

Let me put it this way so there is no way this can confuse anyone.  When it comes down to having the 1st pick in the 1st round  Your choices are clear:

Either

Alexander, Tomlinson or Johnson

for me I cannot draft a running back as the 1st over all if he has never played a full season regardless of how many TDs and yards he got last year in 9 starts.  I'm not saying LJ isn't talented, I'm not saying he isn't the 2nd coming but what I am saying is he has never proven that he can do a full 16 game schedule in the NFL.  That right there will/would make me choose between Tomlinson and Alexander.  Both have proven that when they are injured they can still play. 

My prediction of an injury for LJ is simply just a hunch and nothing more.  They play the Bengals, Steelers, Denver, Dolphins and Jags and even though KC has proven time and again to produce a good running game, LJ is still not experienced enough (in my eyes) to avoid an injury from one of these defenses if things go south during a game.

This is all in my view point and I'm not saying I would draft him #2 or #3 I'm just saying I could not take him as a clear #1 over all this year.  I like to play it safe with my 1st pick.

1486682[/snapback]

And that's your right! Mine is to choose the guy that averaged almost 6 PPG better than Shaun Alexander and almost 10 PPG more than Tomlinson. Heck...he outscored Tomlinson but only started 9 games!!! For me the choice is clear as a bell.

People have pointed out the questions surrounding KC as well, and allI can say is bye bye Hutchinson and Hello Rivers :D

But why? Why do you all think that he will get hurt? That's what I think is idiotic. I mean come on, theres no injury history, it's not like he's on the cover of Madden. The best RB in the NFL plays in KC folks, live with it. :D

1486486[/snapback]

Ok so the injury thing might not be accurate, but he will likely be drafted #1 in most drafts, and I firmly believe something will happen where he wont produce like he did last year. Call it a hunch, call it ESP, whatever....Thats just what I think. Is he good? Sure he is. Is he a lock for rushing title/TD title? Absolutely NOT. LT has had close to 20TDs over the last few years. He has a QB in question now. SA has done the same. He lost some OL talent. Now LJ has done what over the past few years? Hes shown he was a great backup when Priest went down, fine. Has he done it over the past few years to warrant the #1 pick? Not for me.