[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben post surgery press conference

Randall

Doctors would not take any questions and just said that Ben had surgery for multiple fractures in his face and head that lasted for 7 hours. He said that his brain and spine appear to be without serious injury and that he remains in serious but stable condition.

Not much really.

Doctors would not take any questions and just said that Ben had surgery for multiple fractures in his face and head that lasted for 7 hours. He said that his brain and spine appear to be without serious injury and that he remains in serious but stable condition.

Not much really.

7 hours of surgery to repair fractures to his face and head?? OOUCCHH! I don't think he will be playing much ball this year! Very sad if he can't play... but then again he is lucky to be alive!

This probably was mentioned in that other thread. They showed the car that he hit and his motorcycle. There was some serious damage done to that car. :D When I saw that, I knew this was not just a fender bender. I hope Big Ben recovers.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

7 hours of surgery to repair fractures to his face and head?? OOUCCHH! I don't think he will be playing much ball this year! Very sad if he can't play... but then again he is lucky to be alive!

I wouldn't read too much into it taking 7 hours. It took 4 to reconstruct my wifes elbow when she shattered it in a fall. I imagine it would probably take at least as long to reconstruct someones face. I would say though that hoping he plays anytime soon is being very optomistic. Course I'm not a doctor & I don't know the complete extent of his injuries. Just putting in my :D .

I had an odd 1am sorta thought ... I wonder if the guy who was impersonating him a year or so ago in order to try to get some "trim" looks any more or less like him now than he did then? Or, maybe this guy is going to go get himself his own accident to keep the stories in line...

You know ... just wondering about the committment of the local fans there in PIT...

<shrug>