[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis in Al Saunders system.....

Big Dogs

I'm not so sure about that one. Tiki is a yardage stud and seems like a safer pick at no. 4. When will this guy ever get any respect? With Faulk out of the picture, I also have S. Jackson and Portis now neck and neck.

my key thought was the word safest. and that is about tiki's age compared with portis. i think tiki has been great, and should continue to be, but my safest pick i think would be portis.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure about that one. Tiki is a yardage stud and seems like a safer pick at no. 4. When will this guy ever get any respect? With Faulk out of the picture, I also have S. Jackson and Portis now neck and neck.

I don't know about SJax...I have him behind Brown and Caddy and maybe LJ2...I keep flip-flopping him in and out my top 10 with all these question marks...

I don't know about SJax...I have him behind Brown and Caddy and maybe LJ2...I keep flip-flopping him in and out my top 10 with all these question marks...

What are "all these question marks" you have on SJax, Avernus?

Edited by Big Score 1

What are "all these question marks" you have on SJax, Avernus?

well...not him per se...but his situation...it's a combination of both

1. he's inconsistent

2. the rams defense isn't exactly anywhere near good...so they still will be throwing plenty regardless.....of course he can catch...but..

3. his upright running style worries me....

4. it's not like I have him outside my top 10....he's just after Caddy, Brown and maybe....maybe LJ2...I had LJ2 outside my top 10, but he seems to be in a better situation right now than SJax or Edge....and could be ahead of both of them....

well...not him per se...but his situation...it's a combination of both

1. he's inconsistent

2. the rams defense isn't exactly anywhere near good...so they still will be throwing plenty regardless.....of course he can catch...but..

3. his upright running style worries me....

4. it's not like I have him outside my top 10....he's just after Caddy, Brown and maybe....maybe LJ2...I had LJ2 outside my top 10, but he seems to be in a better situation right now than SJax or Edge....and could be ahead of both of them....

Thanks Avernus.

I always like to hear other opinions and appreciate you taking the time to share yours. :D