[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, who the Hell is Brady going to throw to?

PantherDave

R.Caldwell could surprise some this year........

I saw Caldwell make a few really spectacular catches in SD and he seems to have blazing speed. But he missed a lot of games with injuries. On any other team I could see him being a viable FF receiver, but as the #2 wideout for the Pats, not likely.

Eh, what DMD said - Brady is gonna do his usual stuff, spread the ball around to anyone and everyone when the game plan calls for their #.

I see value in most of NE's receiving corps, but not much value, they are too inconsistent.

Watson cannot block... Graham is one of the better blocking TE's in the league... Graham will play on running downs, Watson will be in on passing downs. I think you guys are a bit too high on him.

The Pats run a ton of 2 TE sets. You will see them both in on running and on passing downs.

I don't know how many of you watched the combine, but Chad Jackson looked to be twice as seasoned as everybody else. Already does all the little things well, and I think he is a lot like Larry Fitz in the sense that they came out of college almost ready to go. I look for him to get in the mix early and often.

The Pats offensive scheme never relies on any player when passing and it always spreads the ball around.

I was going to ask this. When did it matter before?

They spread it around quite efficiently, like a fine layer of New England bullcandied yams spewing out of the mouth of a Red Sox fan.

I don't know how many of you watched the combine, but Chad Jackson looked to be twice as seasoned as everybody else. Already does all the little things well, and I think he is a lot like Larry Fitz in the sense that they came out of college almost ready to go. I look for him to get in the mix early and often.

I read one report during OTA's that said how was this guy not a first rounder? In college he did have lapses of concentration, but talent-wise he is ready. It will take a while to grasp the Pats system, but when he does look out.

Has Chad Jackson signed yet? I know rookie WR's typically don't make a big debut in terms of production... but it can happen, especially if the rest of the team's WR talent is mediocre.

I planned on picking up Chad Jackson in my drafts late rounds as a sleeper or WR4/5. I think all that has happened with the NE WR's this off-season he has a legit shot at WR2 in NE. He is also a serious deep threat and Brady can get him the ball.

Edited by ghengis_chan