[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i_am_the_swammi continue over here (NFC East)

cliaz

also, skins...I have no doubt Portis and Springs will be fine...

I have the Giants as a better team, clearly...and the skins don't match up well with Philly...

even with Mike McMahon and Moats as the starter last year the eagles almost won....

right now the Eagles have their number I think and that's what is making the difference as the skins have the better defense and an overrated offense...

I like what Brandon Lloyd brings to the team along with having SMoss...but I just have no faith in the QB situation....you can disagree but it won't change my opinion....

the skins defense has been good for awhile....and even when you had Smoot/bailey as your corners, Thrash and Pinkston still burned them....

Fair enough, and Im not trying to change yer opinion, just asking you to look at the facts. I think the Redskins will win the division, by the way, but it is by no means guaranteed. This will be a dogfight all the way in the NFC East. But the Eagles are the least likely to walk away on top.

And the Eagles lost twice to the Redskins last year. So saying the Eagles have their number this year is a little, shall we say, less than fact based. And as far as the Redskins having an over-rated offense, I agree that Brunell must remain healthy. But if he does we are fine. The only reason the offense sputtered at the end last year was his injury and no second receiver. The first is an unknown this year and the second now a non-issue. Remember, last year, Portis set a franchise record for rushing and Moss for receving, on a team that has been to five Super Bowls. That is not overrated.

And imagine their defense with pressure on opposing QB's and maybe 10-15 more sacks--brutal. That is what I think will happen with the addition of Carter and a solid secondary.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, you think the Redskins go from 5-1 in the division last year to 2-4 this year go re-read the post..he has the Skins at 4-2 in the division. Highly unlikely. And everyone needs to remember, they upgraded at the weak points also: receiver and pass rusher. I doubt Philly or even Dallas will score much on their defense. So it really does come down to Portis returning and at least competent play at QB. If Brunell remains healthy it is a given that he plays competently it is?? why is that? he looked much less than competent for stretches of last season. Yer Eagles homerism is hilarious. It is like watching someone analyze the Bizarro NFL. on par with your Redskins homerism

The Skins will no longer present a surprise to anyone...they surprised last year with how they overachieved, but not this year. Look for defensive schemes that blitz the daylights out of the immobile Brunnell, and force him into bad decisions. Based on his injury history and age, I would be shocked to see him survive a 16+ game schedule against this brutal divsion in tact.

I would love to see your unbiased breakdown of each team in the NFC East, and explain how a team like the Eagles, which went to four straight NFC Championship games before being derailed last year by injuries and cancer, cannot be considered as a legit contender for the NFC East with the core of their talent still in tact.

Wait, its not another "the window of opportunity is closed" argument, is it??

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

The Skins will no longer present a surprise to anyone...they surprised last year with how they overachieved, but not this year. Look for defensive schemes that blitz the daylights out of the immobile Brunnell, and force him into bad decisions. Based on his injury history and age, I would be shocked to see him survive a 16+ game schedule against this brutal divsion in tact.

I would love to see your unbiased breakdown of each team in the NFC East, and explain how a team like the Eagles, which went to four straight NFC Championship games before being derailed last year by injuries and cancer, cannot be considered as a legit contender for the NFC East with the core of their talent still in tact.

I'll give you Eagle fans credit. Most teams that have never won a championship are negative about their team, but, you guys are always ridiculously optimistic every pre-season. Many of you also boast about how your organization is the envy of the league, while three other teams have five Lombardi trophies. Your in a no-lose situation though, if things go well, you can say I told you so.........when things go bad, you can start your excuses (see post above)...... no matter what, it is entertaining for everyone else.

Edited by Menudo

Fair enough, and Im not trying to change yer opinion, just asking you to look at the facts. I think the Redskins will win the division, by the way, but it is by no means guaranteed. This will be a dogfight all the way in the NFC East. But the Eagles are the least likely to walk away on top.

And the Eagles lost twice to the Redskins last year. So saying the Eagles have their number this year is a little, shall we say, less than fact based. And as far as the Redskins having an over-rated offense, I agree that Brunell must remain healthy. But if he does we are fine. The only reason the offense sputtered at the end last year was his injury and no second receiver. The first is an unknown this year and the second now a non-issue. Remember, last year, Portis set a franchise record for rushing and Moss for receving, on a team that has been to five Super Bowls. That is not overrated.

And imagine their defense with pressure on opposing QB's and maybe 10-15 more sacks--brutal. That is what I think will happen with the addition of Carter and a solid secondary.

see I have a good 'excuse' as to why we lost both games....and by a slim margin on both accounts anyways...

Brunell surprised alot of people when he started to get hot after the 1st dallas game...

I also agree it will be a dogfight...the difference between 1st and 3rd will be by such a slim margin that it's too close to call....

the only team I no longer really fear is Dallas...I had them sweeping the Eagles....but that whithered down to a 1-1....

and as much as I like Portis' fantasy value this year, his injured shoulder bothers me some as it will linger and the fact that Springs is already hurt on top of that.....he's not exactly the most non-injury prone player (Springs)...and Portis will play with pain which will not bother him one bit IMO.....but it doesn't bode well since the season hasn't even started yet...

the Skins defense is great and that will keep them in it...and they have as good a ground game as there is in the NFL....but Brunell bothers me alot...as last season came and went as he produced and fell off late..

I'll give you Eagle fans credit. Most teams that have never won a championship are negative about their team, but, you guys are always ridiculously optimistic every pre-season. Many of you also boast about how your organization is the envy of the league, while three other teams have five Lombardi trophies. Your in a no-lose situation though, if things go well, you can say I told you so.........when things go bad, you can start your excuses (see post above)...... no matter what, it is entertaining for everyone else.

:D

The Skins will no longer present a surprise to anyone...they surprised last year with how they overachieved, but not this year. Look for defensive schemes that blitz the daylights out of the immobile Brunnell, and force him into bad decisions. Based on his injury history and age, I would be shocked to see him survive a 16+ game schedule in tact.

No he didnt. He had them at 2-4 (he had the Giants and Eagle sweeping the Skins and the Skins sweeping Dallas) and then he put the wrong numbers (reversed and splitting those sweeps) in his Redskins column. As he admitted in a later post.

As for Brunell, when did he look incompetent in the first half of the season except for the Giants blowout (and if I recall correectly, he got hurt in that game and came out)? In the six regular season losses, Brunell threw for 1293 yards, 8 TD's and 3 interceptions. And we were within one score in 5 of those losses. And we closed the season with 6 wins when he was playing with injuries. I call that competent.

Remember, Brunell has been to the Pro Bowl a couple times, if I am not mistaken, and last year was his best year statistically. He is absolutely competent if healthy. But I am not saying he is a great QB, we just need him healthy and competent.

As for my breakdown of the NFC East:

You know I think the Redskins have the best chance to win the division and why.

Dallas: Upgrades at WR and on defense mean a better team than last year, though with OL and running game issues. I think Bledsoe and the receivers will do a good job and be hard to contain. After Washington, I think Dallas has the best defense in the NFC East. But I think they will have issues with running the ball. They have a chance to win the division (third best odds, IMO).

Giants: Upgrades on defense address concerns and development of E Manning (I think his collapse at the end of last year was an anomoly and predict he is very good this year) and retention of core skill players means a better team than last year. Though I want to see that defense gel and predict major problems if Tiki gets hurt. And that revamped Giants secondary still has some pretty real issues. They have a chance to win the division (second best odds, IMO).

Eagles: Failed to address serious weakness at WR. I see McNabb bouncing back and having a very good season. But I dont think they have depth or enough firepower at RB, even if Westbrook stays healthy, given the defenses in the division. While I think the upgrades on the D Line were good, their LB's are kind of weak: Trotter is still good but getting older and Barber is a former Redskin who plays hard. But who else is there? They still have a great secondary though. So I even think the Eagles could surprise and win the division, I just think they are the least likely to do so.

That is my homer breakdown. My conclusion: Any team in the NFC East could win it and most likely 2 go to the playoffs. I think it will be Washington on top by one game or record in the division, and the NY Giants right behind them with Dallas a game behind them. I think the Eagles will be right behind Dallas in a close bunched bloody division.

And I disagree with the conclusion that a team that comes out of the dogfight in the East will have problems in the playoffs. Back in the 80's and early 90's, the winner of the struggle in the NFC East--Redskins or Giants--frequently went on to win the Superbowl (1982-1991, Redskins (4) and Giants (2) appeared in 6 Superbowls and won 5 of them. And Dallas was no slouch during that period, also making the playoffs 3-4 years). And then Dallas started dominating. I think any team who survives those divisional games on top and relatively unscathed will be playing at a very high level and will have very good odds in the playoffs.

Edited by skins

but Brunell bothers me alot...as last season came and went as he produced and fell off late..

And they won 7 straight games during that period. I hear you, though, yer looking for reasons why the Eagles should beat us this year and there arent any besides Brunell getting hurt.

Good luck and store up on D cells, bisch. :D

And they won 7 straight games during that period. I hear you, though, yer looking for reasons why the Eagles should beat us this year and there arent any besides Brunell getting hurt.

Good luck and store up on D cells, bisch. :D

D Cells are all I get stuffed in my stocking every christmas...

they'll be nice and ready...

It's probably not as bad as you think, Menudo. You recent memory is playing tricks on you. Eagles fans always appear optimistic because, for the last 5 years, they have been the overqhleming pre-season choice of almost everyone to win the NFC. So don't blame us if we have seemed optimistic....blame the hundreds of national publications, writers, websites, etc. that picked us to get to the conference championship (which we did 4 out of 5 times). Do you really think the fans are out of line for riding the bandwagon that was fueled by this speculation?

Ridiculously optomistic? Hardly. Avernus has the Eagles 2nd in the divison, as do I...both of us have them with the same record as the Giants. We both feel Dallas, without a decent OL and chemistry-concerns, will implode. We both feel the Skins will have QB issues and falter as the season wears on. We both feel that the difference between finishing first and third might be just a game or two. How is that "ridiculously optimistic"??

As far as your claim that we can "start our excuses", you never answered my question from yesterday...do you think the Steelers would have done as well as they did last year if they had lost Roethlisberger, Parker AND Ward to injuries, as the Eagles lost their top players last year? Just curious.

It's probably not as bad as you think, Menudo. You recent memory is playing tricks on you. Eagles fans always appear optimistic because, for the last 5 years, they have been the overqhleming pre-season choice of almost everyone to win the NFC. So don't blame us if we have seemed optimistic....blame the hundreds of national publications, writers, websites, etc. that picked us to get to the conference championship (which we did 4 out of 5 times). Do you really think the fans are out of line for riding the bandwagon that was fueled by this speculation?

Ridiculously optomistic? Hardly. Avernus has the Eagles 2nd in the divison, as do I...both of us have them with the same record as the Giants. We both feel Dallas, without a decent OL and chemistry-concerns, will implode. We both feel the Skins will have QB issues and falter as the season wears on. We both feel that the difference between finishing first and third might be just a game or two. How is that "ridiculously optimistic"??

As far as your claim that we can "start our excuses", you never answered my question from yesterday...do you think the Steelers would have done as well as they did last year if they had lost Roethlisberger, Parker AND Ward to injuries, as the Eagles lost their top players last year? Just curious.

Of course I don't think the Steelers would have done as well if they lost Ben, Parker, & Ward to injuries, but, they wouldn't have been as bad as the Eagles (the Monday night game against the Seahawks comes to mind). In fact, Ben did miss 4 games, and Parker missed a couple as well.

Of course I don't think the Steelers would have done as well if they lost Ben, Parker, & Ward to injuries, but, they wouldn't have been as bad as the Eagles (the Monday night game against the Seahawks comes to mind). In fact, Ben did miss 4 games, and Parker missed a couple as well.

all at the same time?...plus Ward on top of that...throw in an injured Randle El (ala Pinkston) and injured corner and starting DT also starting OT and OG...

all at the same time?...plus Ward on top of that...throw in an injured Randle El (ala Pinkston) and injured corner and starting DT also starting OT and OG...

That isn't what he asked me. :D

Not only did the Eagles lose all of those offensive players, but their defense and O-line was hurt too. William (Tra) Thomas was hurt, starting center Hank Fraley was hurt, they cut Corey Simon at the end of preseason and then had a few injuries on defense. I think just the fact that they should be healthy this year improves them a lot. Enough to win the division, I doubt it but who knows.

What gets me is all this talk about how Brunell Suprised everyone. :D after 2 games, how could he suprise anyone anymore? He had 1 WR to throw to, a TE and Portis. No surpised as to who he was going to.

Also people are so down on Brunell about how he isn't really a good QB.

Let's see, the Ravens won a Super Bowl with a great D (granted I'll be the first to say that the skins D isn't the 2000's ravens D but it's still pretty nasty.) and a serviceable QB.

Brunell is better than Serviceable.

In fact I want all of you to note this (and i'm not boasting or talking sh1t, I'm just making a call that I believe in.):

1. Brunell plays all 16 games

2. Brunell throws for 3500 yards

3. Brunell gets 25 tds

4. Menudo is ghey

5. Moss will get around 1300 yards and 11 touchdowns

6. Lloyd will have 1100 yards and 4 tds

7. Portis will have 1400 yards but have 14 touchdowns

8. Menudo is lame

9. cooley will have 600 yards and 5 touchdowns

People seem to alway dog on the skins. That's cool if you are a fan of any of the other NFC east teams. I can't understand that, that's the way football is.

You guys really have to see this one dude that plays on my local league check this out:

1. He is a redskins fan

2. His wife is a cowboys fan

3. His son is an Eagles fan

Yeah, during football season its ugly.

So stop hating the skins because they are about to be your new NFC east Champions!

Edited by cliaz

What gets me is all this talk about how Brunell Suprised everyone. :D after 2 games, how could he suprise anyone anymore? He had 1 WR to throw to, a TE and Portis. No surpised as to who he was going to.

Also people are so down on Brunell about how he isn't really a good QB.

Let's see, the Ravens won a Super Bowl with a great D (granted I'll be the first to say that the skins D isn't the 2000's ravens D but it's still pretty nasty.) and a serviceable QB.

Brunell is better than Serviceable.

In fact I want all of you to note this (and i'm not boasting or talking sh1t, I'm just making a call that I believe in.):

1. Brunell plays all 16 games

2. Brunell throws for 3500 yards

3. Brunell gets 25 tds

4. Menudo is ghey

5. Moss will get around 1300 yards and 11 touchdowns

6. Lloyd will have 1100 yards and 4 tds

7. Portis will have 1400 yards but have 14 touchdowns

8. Menudo is lame

9. cooley will have 600 yards and 5 touchdowns

People seem to alway dog on the skins. That's cool if you are a fan of any of the other NFC east teams. I can't understand that, that's the way football is.

You guys really have to see this one dude that plays on my local league check this out:

1. He is a redskins fan

2. His wife is a cowboys fan

3. His son is an Eagles fan

Yeah, during football season its ugly.

So stop hating the skins because they are about to be your new NFC east Champions!

Brunell has only thrown for 3500 yds twice in his career,3640 in 2000 and 4367 back in '96.He's never thrown 25 tds. in a season.23 last year and only hit 20 twice;1998 and 2000.He'll be 36 next month.3500 yds and 25 tds. are pretty lofty predictions it would seem.

Dallas

NYG(wildcard)

Skins

Philly

Brunell has only thrown for 3500 yds twice in his career,3640 in 2000 and 4367 back in '96.He's never thrown 25 tds. in a season.23 last year and only hit 20 twice;1998 and 2000.He'll be 36 next month.3500 yds and 25 tds. are pretty lofty predictions it would seem.

Dallas

NYG(wildcard)

Skins

Philly

Ahhh but you forgot how Gibbs molds QBs. Brunell will hit or come close to those marks. He's never had the talent around him (and the coaches) that he has plus he is mature. This will be his career year.

Ahhh but you forgot how Gibbs molds QBs. Brunell will hit or come close to those marks. He's never had the talent around him (and the coaches) that he has plus he is mature. This will be his career year.

Brunell is about 36 right?...I don't see how Gibbs can mold him...

Campbell has a future...it's just not this year....

I don't see the skins being bad enough for him to have to come in unless Brunell gets hurt...

:D I wouldn't say not as good or talented as Carolina and Seattle. Seattle played in a weak division but Carolina (as much as I hate them) to me is the team to beat in the NFC.

ah the old East Cost bias- I realize the Skins have an awesome fan base, and are one of the best franchises in sports. BUT please enlighten me on where the SKins are as good as or talented as Seattle? I would love to hear a position where they have the edge on Seattle. I agree- Carolina looks real tough, but the reality is the NFC goes thru Seahawks stadium, and NO ONE WINS THERE- ask Panther Dave what he thinks about it.

As a west coast guy- I love the rivalries and tradition of the NFC East- I wish we had that, and we really don't especialy after moving conferences. I think it is a good/solid division but not 1 team is as good as SEa/Car. NYG have a shot at being really good.

Anyone who thinks Sea is not the team to beat needs to wake the f up. :D

Won't even start with the SB- but we all know Pitt is lucky to be champs.

ah the old East Cost bias- I realize the Skins have an awesome fan base, and are one of the best franchises in sports. BUT please enlighten me on where the SKins are as good as or talented as Seattle? I would love to hear a position where they have the edge on Seattle. I agree- Carolina looks real tough, but the reality is the NFC goes thru Seahawks stadium, and NO ONE WINS THERE- ask Panther Dave what he thinks about it.

As a west coast guy- I love the rivalries and tradition of the NFC East- I wish we had that, and we really don't especialy after moving conferences. I think it is a good/solid division but not 1 team is as good as SEa/Car. NYG have a shot at being really good.

Anyone who thinks Sea is not the team to beat needs to wake the f up. :D

Oh now you did it. You’ve made me get to the point of doing math….d@mn you!

Let’s take a look at both Carolina and Seattle’s record and see who is the team to beat in the NFC…

09/11 @JAC L 14-26

09/18 ATL W 21-18

09/25 ARI W 37-12

10/02 @WAS L 17-20

10/09 @STL W 37-31

10/16 HOU W 42-10

10/23 DAL W 13-10

11/06 @AR W 33-19

11/13 STL W 31-16

11/20 @SF W 27-25

11/27 NYG W 24-21

12/05 @PHI W 42-0

12/11 SF W 41-3

2/18 @TEN W 28-24

12/24 IND W 28-13

01/01 @GB L 17-23

Okay let’s reviews the teams that Seattle Beat?

Atlanta 8-8

Arizona 5-11

Rams 6-10

Dallas 9-7

Texans 2-14

49ers 4-12

Giants 11-5

Philly 6-10

Titans 4-12

Indy 14-2*

*pulled all starters because the chase for the perfect season was over with.

Okay out of all the teams that Seattle won against 7 were .500 or below with one team playing 2nd stringers but we’ll let that slide. They went 6-0 vs. divisional teams who combined record was 15- 33

Let’s look at Carolina:

09/11 NO L 20-23

09/18 NE W 27-17

09/25 @MIA L 24-27

10/03 GB W 32-29

10/09 @ARI W 24-20

10/16 @DET W 21-20

10/30 MIN W 38-13

11/06 @TB W 34-14

11/13 NYJ W 30-3

11/20 @CHI L 3-13

11/27 @BUF W 13-9

12/04 ATL W 24-6

12/11 TB L 10-20

12/18 @NO W 27-10

12/24 DAL L 20-24

01/01 @ATL W 44-11

New England 10-6

Cards 5-11

Detroit 5-11

Vikings 9-7

Buccs 11-5

Green Bay 4-12

Jets 4-12

Buffalo 5-11

Falcons 8-8

Saints 3-13

Out of the 9 teams that Carolina beat only 7 were at or below .500 with a combined win/loss record of 22 – 26. They went 4-2 vs. divisional opponents.

What does this tell us? Carolina’s division was much harder (by 7 more wins.) than Seattle’s.

Therefore out of those two teams Carolina is the team to beat. Seattle’s record was inflated by playing in a weak division.

On to:

BUT please enlighten me on where the Skins are as good as or talented as Seattle? I would love to hear a position where they have the edge on Seattle.

Well they beat Seattle during the regular season. :D Look at it this way (and this goes back to my previous statement about the NFC East) our division is the ugliest one in the NFL. Whatever team comes out of the NFC east will be beaten up. When we played Seattle early in the season (with Darrell Jackson too.) we won. When we played Seattle in the playoffs we had just won 7 straight games and were beat to sh1t. Seattle had a 1st round bye and was fresh. So even if you were the 1972 Dolphins I’m pretty sure you should have had problems flying that far and playing a team that had not played in 2 weeks.

(Please note I’m not taking away anything from Seattle. I’m happier than a Menudo in Big Ben’s Jocky that they went to the Super bowl after the skins lost to them and not Carolina. I hate Carolina.)

The Redskins have a better Defense, better receivers and have a better coaching staff than the Seahawks do. Notice I did not put in RB. Even though before Portis got hurt he would have give Alexander a run for his money “This Year” I doubt he will not feel any affects from the shoulder as the season wears on.

..but the reality is the NFC goes thru Seahawks stadium,

Anyone who thinks Sea is not the team to beat needs to wake the f up

I’m sorry but Seahawks most likely wont win their division this year. Alexander has his fat contract and won’t be running as hard, hell the Hutchinson isn’t there anymore to open those lanes. The Rams and the Cards both will see to Seattle not going 6-0 again.

Seattle is not the team to beat in the NFC, Carolina is.

I love the rivalries and tradition of the NFC East I think it is a good/solid division but not 1 team is as good as SEa/Car. NYG have a shot at being really good.

Now that is just silly. The Giants will not take the east because their D is not as good as the Skins. The Giants may have a shot at being really good but the Skins WILL take their shots and WILL take the division.

I think either team from the East (minus the Eagles) are just as good as either the panthers or the Seahawks.

Oh brother don’t even get my started on this pointless drivel that Seahawk fans spout.

Oh now you did it. You’ve made me get to the point of doing math….d@mn you!

Let’s take a look at both Carolina and Seattle’s record and see who is the team to beat in the NFC…

09/11 @JAC L 14-26

09/18 ATL W 21-18

09/25 ARI W 37-12

10/02 @WAS L 17-20

10/09 @STL W 37-31

10/16 HOU W 42-10

10/23 DAL W 13-10

11/06 @AR W 33-19

11/13 STL W 31-16

11/20 @SF W 27-25

11/27 NYG W 24-21

12/05 @PHI W 42-0

12/11 SF W 41-3

2/18 @TEN W 28-24

12/24 IND W 28-13

01/01 @GB L 17-23

Okay let’s reviews the teams that Seattle Beat?

Atlanta 8-8

Arizona 5-11

Rams 6-10

Dallas 9-7

Texans 2-14

49ers 4-12

Giants 11-5

Philly 6-10

Titans 4-12

Indy 14-2*

*pulled all starters because the chase for the perfect season was over with.

Okay out of all the teams that Seattle won against 7 were .500 or below with one team playing 2nd stringers but we’ll let that slide. They went 6-0 vs. divisional teams who combined record was 15- 33

Let’s look at Carolina:

09/11 NO L 20-23

09/18 NE W 27-17

09/25 @MIA L 24-27

10/03 GB W 32-29

10/09 @ARI W 24-20

10/16 @DET W 21-20

10/30 MIN W 38-13

11/06 @TB W 34-14

11/13 NYJ W 30-3

11/20 @CHI L 3-13

11/27 @BUF W 13-9

12/04 ATL W 24-6

12/11 TB L 10-20

12/18 @NO W 27-10

12/24 DAL L 20-24

01/01 @ATL W 44-11

New England 10-6

Cards 5-11

Detroit 5-11

Vikings 9-7

Buccs 11-5

Green Bay 4-12

Jets 4-12

Buffalo 5-11

Falcons 8-8

Saints 3-13

Out of the 9 teams that Carolina beat only 7 were at or below .500 with a combined win/loss record of 22 – 26. They went 4-2 vs. divisional opponents.

What does this tell us? Carolina’s division was much harder (by 7 more wins.) than Seattle’s.

Therefore out of those two teams Carolina is the team to beat. Seattle’s record was inflated by playing in a weak division.

On to:

Well they beat Seattle during the regular season. :D Look at it this way (and this goes back to my previous statement about the NFC East) our division is the ugliest one in the NFL. Whatever team comes out of the NFC east will be beaten up. When we played Seattle early in the season (with Darrell Jackson too.) we won. When we played Seattle in the playoffs we had just won 7 straight games and were beat to sh1t. Seattle had a 1st round bye and was fresh. So even if you were the 1972 Dolphins I’m pretty sure you should have had problems flying that far and playing a team that had not played in 2 weeks.

(Please note I’m not taking away anything from Seattle. I’m happier than a Menudo in Big Ben’s Jocky that they went to the Super bowl after the skins lost to them and not Carolina. I hate Carolina.)

The Redskins have a better Defense, better receivers and have a better coaching staff than the Seahawks do. Notice I did not put in RB. Even though before Portis got hurt he would have give Alexander a run for his money “This Year” I doubt he will not feel any affects from the shoulder as the season wears on.

I’m sorry but Seahawks most likely wont win their division this year. Alexander has his fat contract and won’t be running as hard, hell the Hutchinson isn’t there anymore to open those lanes. The Rams and the Cards both will see to Seattle not going 6-0 again.

Seattle is not the team to beat in the NFC, Carolina is.

Now that is just silly. The Giants will not take the east because their D is not as good as the Skins. The Giants may have a shot at being really good but the Skins WILL take their shots and WILL take the division.

I think either team from the East (minus the Eagles) are just as good as either the panthers or the Seahawks.

Oh brother don’t even get my started on this pointless drivel that Seahawk fans spout.

nice stats Cliaz! :D

Skins still suck! :D