[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Women and fantasy football...

TheCMB

:doh: Yeah....last time I checked (about 5 minutes ago), I didn't have one of those dangling thingys between my legs you guys are SO enamored with......lol. :D Wait....come to think of it.....I am pretty enamored with them too. :clap:

:bash: Love it.

Your average woman does not play FF. You gotta be a different kind of woman (and not what you are thinking right now :D:tup: )

I am currently 4-1 and I always always hold my own when it comes to my boys and FF. One Marques Colston & a Charlie Frye away from 5-0, but chose not to play them in Week 2 against the guy I am tied for in my division. I've been playing FF for over 10 years now and have come across very few women who care about it.

There is a definite increase in women playing FF from even a few years ago but I am not sure the total makes up more than maybe 5%-6% of all FF players. In 1997 when we started, it was more like 0.001%

Well, i dont know if my hair dresser plays FF, but when i started talking earlier today with her as she was cutting my hair about football, her eyes lit up and she kept on talking about Palmer and CJ getting a connection going soon.

Needless to say, i'll be going back for a haircut sooner then i'd prefer.

Oh! Did i forget to say...........She's HOT! :D

My friend, you better get a cast iron jock! Better yet, have them surgically removed, before Bunzie takes them off w/ a rusty butter knife!

Bunz is gonna kick yer ass :D

Or pop him in the grill!! :D

Oh, this is gonna be good......

:bash:

I've been playing for 5 years- I was a novelty at first but I'm in four leagues this year and there is another woman in two of my leagues. I also commish a league-consisting of all men (except for me).

I took over my husband's last place team mid season one year when I told him I could do better and he said FINE it's all yours. Then I said, so how do you play? I brought the team from the cellar to I think 6th place in a 10 team league, and won it the next year. Haven't done any better than second place since.

:bash: Yeah....last time I checked (about 5 minutes ago), I didn't have one of those dangling thingys between my legs you guys are SO enamored with......lol. :D Wait....come to think of it.....I am pretty enamored with them too. :D

Little boy (drops pants): "I have one of these!"

Little girl (drops pants): "Well, I have one these. And with one these, I can get as many of those as I want!"

I've been playing for 5 years- I was a novelty at first but I'm in four leagues this year and there is another woman in two of my leagues. I also commish a league-consisting of all men (except for me).

I took over my husband's last place team mid season one year when I told him I could do better and he said FINE it's all yours. Then I said, so how do you play? I brought the team from the cellar to I think 6th place in a 10 team league, and won it the next year. Haven't done any better than second place since.

:D Sorry he has such a sad sack.... :D

My wife has a team and has commished our local for 7 years. We have 3 women in our 12 team league and they all know what they are doing. Two years ago, my wife won and another female owner came in 2nd. This year that owner is running away with the league thanks to McNabb and Westbrook. Maybe we need to go find a couple of idiot owners and kick all the women out!

The fact that my wife and I are fantasy geeks has led to our sons 8 and 6 playing too. My 8 year old has led one team to a super bowl in a small money league. Probably constitutes some form of child abuse on our part. My 4 year old daughter sat on my lap earlier tonight and said she liked Chester Taylor this weekend(my daughters name is Taylor). Yes, I have the perfect fantasy geek life.

My wife has a team and has commished our local for 7 years. We have 3 women in our 12 team league and they all know what they are doing. Two years ago, my wife won and another female owner came in 2nd. This year that owner is running away with the league thanks to McNabb and Westbrook. Maybe we need to go find a couple of idiot owners and kick all the women out!

The fact that my wife and I are fantasy geeks has led to our sons 8 and 6 playing too. My 8 year old has led one team to a super bowl in a small money league. Probably constitutes some form of child abuse on our part. My 4 year old daughter sat on my lap earlier tonight and said she liked Chester Taylor this weekend(my daughters name is Taylor). Yes, I have the perfect fantasy geek life.

The haters are inadequate......

Ladies, lobsters, mountain sheep....bring absolutely the best to my league.....Are you ready for some football????????? May the best PERSON win!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah.............. :D:D:bash: