[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben appears ready to roll again at QB

Menudo

The guy throws for over 200 yards in the 1st half two games in a row, 5 TD's vs. 0 INT's, has a near-perfect QB Rating, and you are still deflecting credit away from him any way that you can. What can he do to impress you in a game ? Did you watch either game ? For as bad as he looked in the 1st two, he looked great in the last two.

Menudo, no one here is going to have man-love for Roethlisberger like you do, just let it go, you're not going to change anyone's mind to reflect the way you feel. It hurts my head to see you constantly try and change people's opinions, it must be killing you. Letting it go would probably be very good therapy.

Menudo, no one here is going to have man-love for Roethlisberger like you do, just let it go, you're not going to change anyone's mind to reflect the way you feel. It hurts my head to see you constantly try and change people's opinions, it must be killing you. Letting it go would probably be very good therapy.

Trust me, none of this is killing or bothering me, but, it seems to bother you.

I think in order to keep you from hurting your mind, take this advice - Don't read it.

Edited by Menudo

i am saying that vs kc, there was no need to play him in the second half.... and for the most part, if hypothetically, nothing goes right for them they still win the game. still a different scenario than him "having" to throw.

vs atl.... the passing game is all they had and it is clear to me that while he was putting up good numbers and looking good, it wasn't him per se "leading the team on to victory" as batch was doing a remarkably similar job accruing good stats. it seems like a plug-n-play system... this is why i consider him a middle of the pack type of qb.

Don't read it.

Well, since you can't take constructive criticism, enjoy flinging insults around, and obviously couldn't realize that my post was not meant as an insult, I will heed your advice. Enjoy your desperate and useless plight to have people respect you and your opinion. It's been real.

i am saying that vs kc, there was no need to play him in the second half.... and for the most part, if hypothetically, nothing goes right for them they still win the game. still a different scenario than him "having" to throw.

vs atl.... the passing game is all they had and it is clear to me that while he was putting up good numbers and looking good, it wasn't him per se "leading the team on to victory" as batch was doing a remarkably similar job accruing good stats. it seems like a plug-n-play system... this is why i consider him a middle of the pack type of qb.

So, because Charlie Batch did well also, that somehow takes away from what Ben did..... :D If you watched the game, Charlie missed some passes that, with the way Ben was playing, wouldn't have been missed.

How come when they were losing and looking terrible on offense, everyone was pointing to him as the main reason why, but, now that they are playing better, some of those same people are saying he isn't part of the reason, it is a plug-and-play system, etc. ?

Well, since you can't take constructive criticism, enjoy flinging insults around, and obviously couldn't realize that my post was not meant as an insult, I will heed your advice. Enjoy your desperate and useless plight to have people respect you and your opinion. It's been real.

Wow, now I can post without the 'hall monitor' coming around to judge me. Awesome.

:D

In all my time at the Huddle, I've never seen anyone who takes their role here as seriously as you do. My suggestion would be to relax a bit.

Edited by Menudo

here's a dilfer - roethlisberger comparison for you all

:D - Trent Dilfer during this years SB

:bash: - Ben Roethlisberger during this years SB

:D Funny is funny, and that was funny.

How come when they were losing and looking terrible on offense, everyone was pointing to him as the main reason why, but, now that they are playing better, some of those same people are saying he isn't part of the reason, it is a plug-and-play system, etc. ?

because its true?

So, because Charlie Batch did well also, that somehow takes away from what Ben did..... :D If you watched the game, Charlie missed some passes that, with the way Ben was playing, wouldn't have been missed.

a qb is always part of the equation..... our opions differ on the % of it for pit. when a qb turns the ball over (for any team) it has a greater impact (field position, harder on the defense, etc) on the driection the game takes. in general, ben is a good game manager and doesn't tunr it over. when the running game is doing it's thing and that d plays like it typically does.... it takes more for a qb to negatively impact the team. i think you forget how much that d does for them.

oh.... and yes. because batch also did well does take away from what ben did imo. it tells me almost anyone could have done well vs that passing defense on that day.

We will just have to agree to disagree again..... :D

There's nothing real about it, Hugh. That's why I look forward to these Big Ben rants. Reality got you down? Go read some Menudo.

And, Menudo, did you notice that Byron Leftwich also got hurt last week? They're inseparable, I tell ya. The Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. of the NFL QB club. The MAC Pack.

When a car hits your eye like a big pizza pie

That's amore

When your posts seem to whine like you're willfully blind

That's amore

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling ting-a-ling-a-ling

And you'll sing "Vita bella"

Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay tippy-tippy-tay

Like a manloving fella

When the stars make you drool like a Ben-lovin' fool

That's amore

When you dance down the street like a black and gold freak

You're in love

When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not

Being a bore, yea

Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Iron City

That's amore!

There's nothing real about it, Hugh. That's why I look forward to these Big Ben rants. Reality got you down? Go read some Menudo.

And, Menudo, did you notice that Byron Leftwich also got hurt last week? They're inseparable, I tell ya. The Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. of the NFL QB club. The MAC Pack.

That's amore

That's amore

Like a manloving fella

That's amore

You're in love

When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not

Being a bore, yea

Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Iron City

That's amore!

:D Very creative.

It's been a while to chime in here, but I've finally completed some in depth research into this phenomenon.

It would appear that Ben's right testicle, which has already been proven to be an 1/8th of a millimeter smaller than his left (according to our Backstreet Boy reporter), secretes a magic elixir every 32nd day. This causes the testicle suckee to act in ways that is annoying to the masses.

So, by our calculations, Sunday, November 26th will be the next time this happens. :D

P.S. If Charlie Batch had the entire year to play, he would put up similar numbers as Ben. I don't think there's anyway to dispute that based on the sample numbers of the year.

P.S. If Charlie Batch had the entire year to play, he would put up similar numbers as Ben. I don't think there's anyway to dispute that based on the sample numbers of the year.

Too small of a sample. You'd have to include Batch and Tommy Maddox numbers from last year as well. Let me know what you come up with. :D

That's amore

That's amore

Like a manloving fella

That's amore

You're in love