[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanksgiving Wines

KICK A$$ BLASTER

Does anyone have some good ideas for wine for Thanksgiving? I am going to a wine distributor tomorrow and I will be able to pick just about anything for wholesale. :D

My family is more into reds than whites. In fact my father-in-law doesn't have a white wine in the house.

As for price, something in the $20-$30 retail range. I can pick these up for $10- $15...

Look foward to some selections...

Does anyone have some good ideas for wine for Thanksgiving? I am going to a wine distributor tomorrow and I will be able to pick just about anything for wholesale. :D

My family is more into reds than whites. In fact my father-in-law doesn't have a white wine in the house.

As for price, something in the $20-$30 retail range. I can pick these up for $10- $15...

Look foward to some selections...

I'll have a couple bottles of white: Probably a sauv blanc and a vouvray but most of us will definitely be drinking Oregon Pinot Noirs. Anyone surprised?

I'm rather fond of the Beaujolais Nouveau when it comes to Thanksgiving and turkey. You can find the George Duboeuf for next to nothing. Chill it and drink.

A sancerre or australian sauvignon blanc are good as well.

Edited by twiley

i don't think you go wrong with most wines..... i ususally don't have red with my turkey... i like the beaujolais for thanksgiving.

over the years i have gone back and forth on the bigger (more oaky) chards from cali... i think turkey is a great pairing for it though

chateau st. jean is prob my favorite white (and jordan, chateau potelle) from sonoma/napa.