[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions: Drummond Released.

RussMan

No surprise here. As I said earlier WR Troy Walters has been catching everything in practice and was good at returning the football last season (top 3 I think)?

Fix you cheatsheets and depth charts. R WIlliams, C Johnson, M Furrey, S McDonald, and T Walters.

Marus Robinson....get him of the cheet sheet.

And Arlen Harris isnt on the Lions roster...so get him off the cheet sheet too....

Calhoun will be the #4RB or #3RB if Kevin Jones is out.. and there is a very good posibility Jones will start the season on PUP from what I was told.

Edited by RussMan

Stop!!!!! Nobody cares. The Lions are a non-factor outside of Detroit. And even in Detroit, where I live, you should stop caring and focus on your fantasy team. This team will NEVER win anything!!

At least he contributes something here. After all, this IS a FF message board. Why dont YOU go to the Lions board and post your rants?

I saw indications that Jones believes he will start the season on the NFL network..... that may be his wishful thinking but it seems that he will be back before a lot of people are letting on

He's not very happy with Tatum Bell. Apparently Bell said something to the effect that it was "his job" now.

Stop!!!!! Nobody cares. The Lions are a non-factor outside of Detroit. And even in Detroit, where I live, you should stop caring and focus on your fantasy team. This team will NEVER win anything!!

I hear you man but this year the Lions actually have players worth considering on draft day.. thats why we are here right?

NEXT !

.. and there is a very good posibility Jones will start the season on PUP from what I was told.

Kevin Jones-RB-Lions Aug. 24 - 1:31 pm et

Lions coach Rod Marinelli expects to make a decision on Kevin Jones (Lisfranc surgery) soon.

It sounds like the Lions will play it safe and stick Jones on PUP. "He’s working hard and cutting, but it’s not like cutting in pads," Marinelli said. "That type of injury’s just not clean...We’ve got to be right."

Source: Detroit Free Press