[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have a problem

Caveman_Nick

These week 4 games are killing me. I look at my picks sheet in my pool where we pick winners.....and I want to pick at least 10 road teams.

Someone talk be back from off the edge.

Greenbay over Minnie

Houston over Atlanta

Jets over Buffalo

Baltimore over Cleveland

Chicago over Det

Pitt over Az

Tampa over Car

Seattle over SF (although I could possibly go the other way)

Philly over the Gints

NE over Cincy.

Ugly.

These week 4 games are killing me. I look at my picks sheet in my pool where we pick winners.....and I want to pick at least 10 road teams.

Greenbay over Minnie agree

Houston over Atlanta agree

Jets over Buffalo agree

Baltimore over Cleveland agree

Chicago over Det Call me crazy, but I'd pick the Lions here.

Pitt over Az agree

Tampa over Car I like the Panthers

Seattle over SF (although I could possibly go the other way) Tough call

Philly over the Gints agree

NE over Cincy. agree

Ugly.

Greenbay over Minnie (as good as GB looks, it's a division matchup and Favre's in a dome... I think it could go either way)

Houston over Atlanta (I think the injuries catch up with Houston on the road... either way)

Jets over Buffalo (agree)

Baltimore over Cleveland (agree)

Chicago over Det (as bad as Detroit looked, they're a different team at home and CHI's QB situation is just what they need to get a win)

Pitt over Az (agree)

Tampa over Car (agree... with Carr starting, the TB D playing very well, and Carolina giving up big yardage to the Falcons... I'll take TB)

Seattle over SF (Seattle isn't as imposing outside of Qwest... I'll take a heavy dose of Gore and the improved SF D at home)

Philly over the Gints (these teams are almost identical in their inconsistency... I'll take the Gints at home in this divisional matchup)

NE over Cincy. (agree)

Edited by kingfish247

Would you like to make a wager, Randull?

Hugh, your team just lost to the Chiefs. I'd take a "wait and see" approach if I were you. :D

Hugh, your team just lost to the Chiefs. I'd take a "wait and see" approach if I were you. :D

Nah, we suck, no doubt, but at home, against a way overrated Packer team, I like my chances. And really would like Randull to stand behind one of his boring statements for a change.

Nah, we suck, no doubt, but at home, against a way overrated Packer team, I like my chances. And really would like Randull to stand behind one of his boring statements for a change.

The Packers aren't overrated considering the teams they have beat. Their D is playing great and so is Favre. Playing in Minnesota is a completely different story though and the Pack have struggled there. That stupid horn haunts me at night. :D

Playing in Minnesota is a completely different story though and the Pack have struggled there. That stupid horn haunts me at night. :D

Favre playing @ MIN, career:

W 5

L 10

average margin of loss: 9.0 pts

averge margin of victory: 6.6 pts

However, GB has won 3 of their past 4 games there, and 4 of the last 7. Coincidentally or not, this is concurrent with the Grimace leaving for AZ & Tice and Childress coaching the team.

The Packers aren't overrated considering the teams they have beat. Their D is playing great and so is Favre. Playing in Minnesota is a completely different story though and the Pack have struggled there. That stupid horn haunts me at night. :D

They beat 3 playoff teams from last season. How many other teams have done that?

I'm not sure they can do it but with a good defense Favre won't be as far behind as in the past.

Greenbay over Minnie

Houston over Atlanta

Jets over Buffalo

Baltimore over Cleveland

Chicago over Det

Pitt over Az

Tampa over Car

Seattle over SF (although I could possibly go the other way)

Philly over the Gints

NE over Cincy.

Ugly.

the only specific picks i disagree with are minny, buffalo, carolina and SF....but those are all TOUGH games to pick.