[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As an LSU & Saints fan

neilfish2

Have you ever held a job at a company that was being rumored for takeover or perhaps one that was taken over? Just the thought of it gets employees talking, especially the higher up employees like the VP's. It doesn't make any difference if your company is the one taking over or being taken over it's still jeopardizes your job security. And if Coach Miles leaves it won't be for the money.

Wow, this post actually makes sense. You are exactly right. When a company gets bought out the employees do talk. They spread unsubstantiated rumors, they make stuff up, they get scared, and some leave. Does this sound like what your friend is talking about within LSU's program? By the way Lloyde doesnt know what he is doing. I doubt if Michigan knows what they are going to do with him, yet. LSU certainly doesnt know what is going on there either. And I hope for your sake they arent spending much time on it. I just hate internet rumors.

Wow, this post actually makes sense. You are exactly right. When a company gets bought out the employees do talk. They spread unsubstantiated rumors, they make stuff up, they get scared, and some leave. Does this sound like what your friend is talking about within LSU's program? By the way Lloyde doesnt know what he is doing. I doubt if Michigan knows what they are going to do with him, yet. LSU certainly doesnt know what is going on there either. And I hope for your sake they arent spending much time on it. I just hate internet rumors.

Nice to know someone thinks my post makes sense. Thanks. :D

Like I said in an early post that information should be classified as rumor, but probably has some truth to it.

You my friend must be a very very young LSU fan or young college football fan for that matter if you think LSU laid an egg vs. a talented Kentucky team and now should dump a coach who's record this year is 6-1. :D

FYI: Les Miles’ first two years with the Tigers has been unmatched in the history of the program. The results are impressive and staggering: 22 wins; 13 SEC victories; 8 wins over top 25 teams; 5 wins over top 10 teams; back-to-back top five final rankings; 2 bowl victories, including 1 BCS bowl win; 12 NFL Draft picks and four first-team All-Americans.

After leading LSU to an 11-2 mark and a top five national ranking in his first year as LSU's head coach in 2005, many wondered just what Miles would do for an encore. His second year with the Tigers proved to be another year full of milestones and firsts as he guided the Tigers to another 11-2 overall record, culminating with a 41-14 dismantling of 11th-ranked Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl.

The Tigers finished their second year under the direction of Miles ranked No. 3 in the nation, marking the first time since the 1958-59 seasons that LSU was ranked in the top five in the country in back-to-back years.

LSU's at-large berth in a BCS bowl was a first in school history and it also represented the third time this decade that the Tigers ended their season in the Sugar Bowl.

In 2006, Miles became the first coach in LSU history to lead the Tigers to back-to-back 10-wins seasons and with 22 victories in his first 26 games as the school's head coach, his win total matched Bernie Moore for the most in school history over that span. He also became the first LSU coach since Jerry Stovall in 1982 to beat two top 10-ranked teams on the road in the same season as the Tigers posted a 28-24 win over No. 8 Tennessee in Knoxville followed by a 31-26 victory over No. 5 Arkansas in Little Rock.

The Tigers were able to accomplish all of this during the 2006 season despite having to face four top eight opponents on the road, also a first in school history. LSU posted a 2-2 mark in those road games, which included November wins over Tennessee and Arkansas that propelled the Tigers to a berth in a BCS bowl.

You are a tool. Maybe you should quote your sources.

http://www.lesmiles.net/athletics/lesmiles...hy?OpenDocument

:D

Just thought I would let you know the rumor about Carr is starting to gain some momentum down here. Heard one of our more respected sports talk show host saying exactly the same thing. :D