[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Garcia is a fruit...

matt770

When Garcia first came up to the pro's I thought he may be gay. If anyone remmembers that ESPN show Playmakers, I thought the one character on there (Christian ?) was based off him. But after watching him over the years develop Garcia has a huge heart and balls bigger than his physical abilities. He goes in head first and isn't afraid to take a beating. He's like a Timex watch, takes a beating, and keeps on ticking. It sucks for him because I think he has the mental part of being a QB down, its just physically he's small and has a weak arm.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Tonto Kowalski, pleased to meet ya! (hopefully you've heard that joke)

Heh heh heh ... that one about the priest, the farmer, and the pig without a trough is a riot!

Thanks for bringing that one back up. Haven't heard it in a long time...so, I sorta forget how it goes. Chavez ... if you have the mind to, would you re-tell it? I know it's kinda long...so, if you don't, I understand.

Heh heh heh ... that one about the priest, the farmer, and the pig without a trough is a riot!

Thanks for bringing that one back up. Haven't heard it in a long time...so, I sorta forget how it goes. Chavez ... if you have the mind to, would you re-tell it? I know it's kinda long...so, if you don't, I understand.

Man gets on an airplane. A stunning woman sits down in the seat next to him. Looking to get something started, he asks her what she is reading - "oh, it's an interesting article about how ethnicity determines the size of a man's johnson"

"You don't day" replies the man, "tell me more!"

"Well, Native Americans actually have the most length, but Polish men have the most girth."

"How interesting. May I ask your name, ma'am?"

"Susie; and yours?"

"Tonto Kowalski, how do you do?"