[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Garcia is a fruit...

matt770

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wears the white suit, like a champ :D

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/9726/nicecatchvt6.jpg

I did not say he wore the pants in the family, just that was not batting for the other team.

You know she made him wear that thing. White ass people do not look good in white ass threads.

I did not say he wore the pants in the family, just that was not batting for the other team.

You know she made him wear that thing. White ass people do not look good in white ass threads.

Hmmm.....I didn't even notice him in the picture. :D

Has she not been the "fiancee" for quite sometime now? I mean that usually means.....give ring, make plans for wedding etc. Boy's she's just window dressing..a mirage...that winky has never been close to that beaver.

They were married last year I believe.

I can understand why people think the guy is gay and, for all I know, they may be right. I mean, it certainly wouldn't surprise me a bit. However, as a Niner fan going back, I'll always be a fan and the dude played his heart out and showed more courage on the field than most. If he needed to dive head first for an extra yard, he did. All in all, dude gets waaayyy to much crap and doesn't get nearly enough respect from players and fans alike. Well that is, fans outside of SF and Phill. Hmm. come to think of it, one of those cities is known for celebrating "alternative lifestyles" and one is the city of brotherly love... :D NTTAWWT.

As for the moran who wouldn't have him on his fantasy team because "he doesn't go that way"? Wow. Between that and the photo, me thinks you might protest too much?

Calm down there, JuJuBe, it was a joke. I don't care about his private life and agree that he's a pretty solid QB. I was surprised that Philly let him go, given McNabb's injury history. Then their first pick in the draft is a QB?? But I digress.

I think Garcia is an interesting case, again, not that I care about his personal life but because it seems to be an unspoken issue with NFL players...that if he is of that lifestyle, he probably would have to keep quiet about it. So you have a guy who sounds about as gay as can be, but marries the ultimate trophy, a Playboy playmate. On the surface it seems like he is overcompensating. Then you learn that she is involved with pro wrestling, and that she was convicted of assaulting a woman whom Garcia supposedly had an affair with. Sounds like a pretty hard-edged chick, not the sweet little hottie that your tyical big-time QB is going to go after. So to me, all of that is interesting, just that everything that is known about him does not seem to add up, and he WOULD have no choice but to construct a false life if he was indeed batting for the other team. Yet he thrives on the field. I'm betting he writes a book after he retires, and there will be SOMETHING shocking in it. Maybe the playmate is a tranny?? :D

And let me go on record as saying I think it's a shame that these kinds of biases still exist in pro sports (or anywhere), but they do. I also think a straight guy can find an NFL QB that talks with a lisp utterly hilarious, and that does NOT make him a bigot.

Carry on.

You little jealous homophobics need to get over the fact that Garcia is knockin' boots with a smokin' hot wench of which you will never even get close to. Not even in your dreams. Oh yeah he would also kick your asses in basketball and certainly make you look more than the fool on a football field.

He's Nigerian and his whole existence is a scam.

:D

Mojo - I'd think with the name "Chavez" you'd understand that a rip on Garcia's ethnicity is a bit of satire.