[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ohio St and LSU make it to the title game...

Rockerbraves

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad day for the Buckeye faithful. Spoke to my cousin up there in Columbus and he told me he's actually somewhat relieved since he no longer has to Fear the Hat. :D

I don't see Buckeye faithful fearing LSU.

I would love to play LSU.

Oregon is the team I most feared. I think i have discussed Oregon with more OSU faithful as the scary team.

Just a opinion.

I don't see Buckeye faithful fearing LSU.

I would love to play LSU.

Oregon is the team I most feared. I think i have discussed Oregon with more OSU faithful as the scary team.

Just a opinion.

I'm thinking you should have feared Illinois! :D

I'm thinking you should have feared Illinois! :D

Illinois did worry me a small bit due to our issues with the spread, however being at home I believed OSU would overcome them and ware the Illin out.

it was not meant to be and Zook called a beautiful game.

Michigan was the team I was worried about.

The pressure is off and Michigan game should be a good one.

Michigan always plays OSU tough and I can't really recall a true blow out in a few years.

I'd like to forget the Cooper years.

OSU vs USC would be a fun game. Michigan beats us and it will be a SEC school.

Buckeyes are not a bad ball club, but they wouldn't have been able to hang with LSU. Personally I think the Big 10 whether it be Ohio State or Michigan is gonna have a very difficult time hanging with whichever team they end up playing in the Rose Bowl.

Like I said, Illinois is a poor man's version of LSU. Good athletes just not as good or as many as LSU. .

LSU and Illinois are nothing alike. Illinois runs a completely different offense, they have a completely different style.

Where did Illinois coach come from? SEC

What did that Coach bring to Illinois? SPEED

What has killed the Buckeyes in their past two losses? SPEED

What is one of LSU's strength? SPEED

That's why I refer to Illinois as a "Poor man's version of LSU"

Where did Illinois coach come from? SEC

What did that Coach bring to Illinois? SPEED

What has killed the Buckeyes in their past two losses? SPEED

What is one of LSU's strength? SPEED

That's why I refer to Illinois as a "Poor man's version of LSU"

Hmm... interesting... where did Nick Saban come from? How bout Urban Meyer? In the 90's how come Florida couldn't compete with anyone nationally until, which d coordinator came around, um I think his name was Stoops. Where'd he come from?

Hmm... interesting... where did Nick Saban come from? How bout Urban Meyer? In the 90's how come Florida couldn't compete with anyone nationally until, which d coordinator came around, um I think his name was Stoops. Where'd he come from?

Well, Florida could compete but we don't win the 1996 NC without Bob Stoops coaching our defense.

neither team makes it to the game. OU vs Oregon. :wacko:

:D We'll gut either Da Sooners or yer JayHawks.

Speed? Really?

I've watched every LSU game this season, and not being a blind homer, I can say with certaintly, they DON'T have great speed. They have excellent speed on defense, but NOTHING on offense.

:D

Doucet, T. Holliday, C. Scott, LaFell, K. Williams, Perrilloux, and Byrd. They'd walk away from any defensive back in the nation.

:yodavoice: What a tragic post you had...

Doucet, T. Holliday, C. Scott, LaFell, K. Williams, Perrilloux, and Byrd. They'd walk away from any defensive back in the nation.

Any???? hmmm...some how I doubt that.

No where near DIxon.

Doucet maybe.

Any???? hmmm...some how I doubt that.

No where near DIxon.

Doucet maybe.

We have speed bro...that was my point. So many people here are simply avoiding the fact that me have suited up the best squad in the nation. Every facet we are solid. Sure we won close games and lost one...but I can promise you that you can not take LSU out of the SEC and replace them with any team and duplicate what we have done. Face it...we are that good. I wish we could have played you Buckeyes...

LOL, you wouldnt score on OU. I just hope this lead tonight holds up. and we dont lose the Big 12 Champ game, aka the NFC Champ game of the 90's. Cause whoever wins the Big 12 Champ game, will win the NC, if Oregon isnt there.