[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great News for Owners of Willie Parker, Lee Evans and Donald Lee

mroban

That would explain why I'm having such a crappy year. All of those guys are on some of my FF teams, some of them multiple times.

:D

Hey, mroban, how much do you charge for consulting during a FF draft so that you could give me advice & I'd know who not to select?

That would explain why I'm having such a crappy year. All of those guys are on some of my FF teams, some of them multiple times.

:D

Hey, mroban, how much do you charge for consulting during a FF draft so that you could give me advice & I'd know who not to select?

Im good at the drafting part, no so much in picking the right lineup every week. Oh yeah, I benched Minnesota too the week they had 3 TDs. I forgot to mention that as well. Here is my track record the past 5 weeks:

Week 9: started Chris Chambers over Santonio Holmes, Willie Parker over Ryan Grant

Week 10: started Priest Holmes (now retired) over Ryan Grant

Week 11: started Colts D instead of Vikings D (Vikes had 11 points to Colts 9). Otherwise good

Week 12: started Grant over Kolby Smith, Colts D over Minny D, Donald Lee over Cooley

Week 13: started Smith over Grant, Lee over Cooley

Im happy to go back further for anyone not convinced that Im completely incapable of picking the right starting lineup. In fact, ill put myself up against anyone on The Huddle for lineup picking futility.

Please update if you decide to change your lineup.

Thanks in advance.

I will. Btw, my worst offenses have occurred making last minute changes to my lineup.

I will not change my lineup at 12:59 Sunday

I will. Btw, my worst offenses have occurred making last minute changes to my lineup.

This used to curse me too - I virtually always got it wrong. I rarely do it any more except for injuries and GTDs. Doing much better now.

I benched all three of them this week which means they all will have huge games.

Dont hesitate to insert any of the above into your lineup.

I love these posts which manage to be thoroughly solipsistic and woe-is-me at the same time.

they always tell you not to change your first answer on a test.. i guess the same applies to fantasy football.