[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations LSU

GWPFFL BrianW

SEC football is like a religion here in the south. We each of us root for our own teams with rabid devotion. However, when any SEC team plays any out of conference game, we all root for that SEC team to win.

werd. I can't understand how these Big 10 guys can't understand backing other teams in yer conference, maybe that is part of their problem??????

I hate ASU like no one else- but you bet yer ass I am on their side in any out of conference game that means anything........

Conference pride is what makes college football so great.

werd. I can't understand how these Big 10 guys can't understand backing other teams in yer conference, maybe that is part of their problem??????

I hate ASU like no one else- but you bet yer ass I am on their side in any out of conference game that means anything........

I understand it completely. I was rooting for Ohio State last night. I was rooting for every big ten team. You just won't see me leaping from one bandwagon to the other weekly like you did.

Classy man indeed.

No class what so ever.

Seriously why do you have to go out of your way to make us all look bad?

"TOS did as well with his excuses as the Buckeyes did on the field Monday night…and that’s a surprise."

Please explain to me why you think this is no class? :D

Paid the guy a compliment and you call it classless. Hmmm... :D

"TOS did as well with his excuses as the Buckeyes did on the field Monday night…and that’s a surprise."

Please explain to me why you think this is no class? :D

Paid the guy a compliment and you call it classless. Hmmm... :D

I think he was talking about something else, or replied to the wrong post.

I understand it completely. I was rooting for Ohio State last night. I was rooting for every big ten team. You just won't see me leaping from one bandwagon to the other weekly like you did.

:D , ok Brian. Is that why you had Mich at #4 in your top 10??? please.

bandwagon?? whatever, save that bullchit sctick for TOS.

Congrats to LSU for demonstrating that they might have been the best team in the country, though I'd like to have seen another set of games between USC, Georgia, LSU, and West Virgina to see who in fact is the real national champion.

First off, I don't ever recall me saying that ANY Big Ten team was the best team, much less change every week. You were saying the best team was whichever Pac 10 team was at the top for that week. First USC, then Oregon, then Cal, then back to Oregon, until finally the Pac 10 ran out of teams that had a legit shot at playing for the BCS "NC". At the beginning of the year, I picked USC to win it. I was wrong. As for Michigan, I have to bump them down to #6. Insert LSU to #2, and Ohio State down to #5.

First off, I don't ever recall me saying that ANY Big Ten team was the best team, much less change every week. You were saying the best team was whichever Pac 10 team was at the top for that week. First USC, then Oregon, then Cal, then back to Oregon, until finally the Pac 10 ran out of teams that had a legit shot at playing for the BCS "NC". At the beginning of the year, I picked USC to win it. I was wrong. As for Michigan, I have to bump them down to #6. Insert LSU to #2, and Ohio State down to #5.

::D

maybe the reason you never felt any Big 10 teams was the best is because you have some actual football knowledge and you watch the games and knew that none of yer teams were the best??

the Big 10 is down.period. end of story.- we saw this the past 2 years from an OSU team that ran thru the Big 10 and was exposed big time when they actually got out of their own conference -

Is it really a stretch that USC, Cal, OU were in the discussion as being the best team in the country at points in the season???

uh that would be no.

I don't recall ever pumping up Cal to be the best team in the country- but as for OU and USC - guilty as charged.

:D

Nope, I still can't back any other Big 10 teams. I don't have a problem with you conference lovers, I just hope for misfortune for every Big Ten team, expect U of M. I've felt that way my entire life and was raised by two OSU fans. My entire extended family is either an OSU fan or a Notre Dame fan. I don't get upset when OSU wins, but I do get a certain amount of joy from a loss. My brother told me last night after the first few minutes that he was going to bed because it's easier to read about an LSU comeback than witness an OSU victory. :D I got a text at 9:50 saying, "This is turning out to be glorious again."

Can you picture Sarge rooting for Texas? I can't.

Congrats to LSU for demonstrating that they might have been the best team in the country, though I'd like to have seen another set of games between USC, Georgia, LSU, and West Virgina to see who in fact is the real national champion.

We were talking about this at the shop this morning. That would be one Hell of a semi and final matchup. LSU and West Virginia could play in the Vikings stadium and USC maybe in Houston. That would take away the HFA situation. Then choose the location of the final based on the winner of those 2 games. Ahhh but it is just a dream as we will not see any of that this year.

I think he was talking about something else, or replied to the wrong post.

Yeah I quoted the wrong post. There were so many to choose from that I just clicked on the wrong one.

Edited by tbimm