[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

for pure adrenaline rush.....

isleseeya

Guest Crystal Ballz
He sure did jump back up quickly though... I gained a lot of respect for him on that day.

I gained respect for him the first time I saw him compete in the ProBowl events- NFL's Fastest Man and the Agility course or whatever it's called.

Edited by Crystal Ballz

Yup ..moorman got wiped out

Moorman went to my alma mater--Pittsburg State University.

His mom worked at a real estate office in town that did a lot of rental property. My and my 2 buddies were looking for a place to rent so she sent us to this 3 bedroom house directly across the street from the girls dorm. And the house was literally 10 steps from campus.

Anyway, the house was being rented by Moorman and a couple of other guys from the football team. He was the QB in college. He had a full size pool table in the front room. So I ended up buying the table for $300 and it took us all of 1 minute to decide to take the house. (did I mention it was across from the girl's dorm)

Man, what a great year. We moved in over the summer, so the first day people were allowed to move in the dorm we were sitting on the roof drinking beer and watching the 18 yo freshman moving in. You should have seen the look on the father's faces.

Good times, good times. :wacko:

Moorman went to my alma mater--Pittsburg State University.

His mom worked at a real estate office in town that did a lot of rental property. My and my 2 buddies were looking for a place to rent so she sent us to this 3 bedroom house directly across the street from the girls dorm. And the house was literally 10 steps from campus.

Anyway, the house was being rented by Moorman and a couple of other guys from the football team. He was the QB in college. He had a full size pool table in the front room. So I ended up buying the table for $300 and it took us all of 1 minute to decide to take the house. (did I mention it was across from the girl's dorm)

Man, what a great year. We moved in over the summer, so the first day people were allowed to move in the dorm we were sitting on the roof drinking beer and watching the 18 yo freshman moving in. You should have seen the look on the father's faces.

Good times, good times. :wacko:

I just googled Brian Moorman (sorry, had never heard of him..)....Chief Dick came across your alma mater's fight song in wikepedia for Brian Moorman...GREAT song!!!.....and who knew the great actor, Gary Busey, is an alum!

Pittsburg State team, fight for your college!

Come and join the fray!

Pass that ball around for a touchdown

And we'll win this game today!

Fight! Fight! Fight! for the glory and fame

Because our spirit is so great!

And when this game is over

We'll shout the whole world over:

Pittsburg State!

Edited by chinatown dragons

Pittsburg State team, fight for your college!

Come and join the fray!

Pass that ball around for a touchdown

And we'll win this game today!

Fight! Fight! Fight! for the glory and fame

Because our spirit is so great!

And when this game is over

We'll shout the whole world over:

Pittsburg State!

:wacko: