[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adarius Bowman

rebdog

Adarius Bowman of Oklahoma State was projected one year ago to be a 1st round WR.

Going into this year's draft I saw listed in one Pre-Draft publication - Lindy's - as the #14 overall WR and to go by the 3rd round.

A couple weeks afterwards, I couldn't think who had taken him. The kid looked like the prototypical WR. I rechecked the draft.....nothing.

Had no clue where he was until 10 days ago when I saw him go deep....for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. guy didn't even get invited to a camp i guess.

about know why this guy fell off the table? just curious.

Adarius Bowman of Oklahoma State was projected one year ago to be a 1st round WR.

Going into this year's draft I saw listed in one Pre-Draft publication - Lindy's - as the #14 overall WR and to go by the 3rd round.

A couple weeks afterwards, I couldn't think who had taken him. The kid looked like the prototypical WR. I rechecked the draft.....nothing.

Had no clue where he was until 10 days ago when I saw him go deep....for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. guy didn't even get invited to a camp i guess.

Zia grabbed him in the ATAP rookie draft...worth the gamble, at the time, I guess.

Zia grabbed him in the ATAP rookie draft...worth the gamble, at the time, I guess.

After being kicked off the UNC team due to testing positive for Josh Gordon, he was on pace to get drafted in the middle rounds after a subpar 4.7+ 40 time. Then he screwed it all up by testing positive a 2nd time. My guess is he'll get a shot NEXT year, provided he stays clean...

Dropped passes during the Senior game.

Bombed his combine workouts. 4.74 40 time

Josh Gordon arrest in April and was previously booted from North Carolina for Mary Jane.

Things NOT to do right before the draft.

Yep great talent, not so great decisions. as Riff said, he messed up at the worst possible time but I think if he keeps his nose clean he will get another shot eventually.

if he enters the NFL next year, would he be considered a rookie?

Yes.

Since he had not been on a NFL team before, he would be. (If he was on a preseason roster during a prior year and cut before the final roster was set and never made a regular-season roster, he would be a 1st-year player.)