[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #21

Avernus

Fitz

Bush seems to be good for about 80 recs, around 1200 total yards, maybe 7 TDs.

Fitz has reached 100 recs/1400yds/10 TDs twice in 3 years.

Colston seems like he's in for at least more recs than Bush, probably similar yardage, and maybe a few more TDs.

Fitz

Bush seems to be good for about 80 recs, around 1200 total yards, maybe 7 TDs.

Fitz has reached 100 recs/1400yds/10 TDs twice in 3 years.

Colston seems like he's in for at least more recs than Bush, probably similar yardage, and maybe a few more TDs.

If Deuce returns to form I agree. That is a real question, but then Delhmme's health is too(I took Smith).

Colston, Bush, or Maroney over McFadden???? Bush I could kind of see in a PPR, but seriously? Do you guys really see those players having a better season than McFadden? Seriously? Come on fellas. Open up your minds just a little. At some point we need to accept the fact that rookie RBs can produce, and if they are talented enough, they can produce more so than third tier RB's or second tier WR's.

I hear what your saying, but Mcfadden has not proven anything in the NFL yet. It's a little early to start drafting potential.

Colston

If Deuce returns to form I agree. That is a real question, but then Delhmme's health is too(I took Smith).

Even if he doesn't I'd worry about Bush. He struggled through some injuries and missed 4 games but he seemed to be less productive without Deuce even before all that.