[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith ejected

i_am_the_swammi

I have no problem with Smith being on my Fantasy team, but in general the guy is A PUNK ASS BITCH and like Manny should be benched then traded to some other sucker team that wants to bring in an ALL ABOUT ME guy into thier locker room

Dude, give it up already. We already know what you think. You reposting it multiple times won't make us believe you anymore. We know already.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still a little shocked over the 2 game suspension, there are always fights in training camp.. I remember 5 years ago when Troy Hambrick reached across the dinner table and cut a guy with a spoon at Cowboys camp. No suspension and Hambrick started every game. Of course, where is he now, nut still, no suspension. Doesn't Fox remember how awful last season was? With Delhomme AND Smith, they actually have a chance in a wide open division.

I am still a little shocked over the 2 game suspension, there are always fights in training camp.. I remember 5 years ago when Troy Hambrick reached across the dinner table and cut a guy with a spoon at Cowboys camp. No suspension and Hambrick started every game. Of course, where is he now, nut still, no suspension. Doesn't Fox remember how awful last season was? With Delhomme AND Smith, they actually have a chance in a wide open division.

This is at least his 4th fight with a team mate. That's why he got suspended.

I'm actually surprised this has blown up as much as it has. The Panthers will not move Smith out of town, he's their most popular player by a landslide. The players want him there because he's ultra-competitive and he forces the wideouts to be accountable for their play and effort. That is a hugh bonus in a league full of prima donna receivers that pout and take plays off.

What he did was stupid and he's definately got a temper issue, but the positives he brings to the Panthers far outweigh his negatives. The players and local fans realize this and all will be forgotten with a good season. Jake Delhomme was on local radio here yesterday and said this is the best camp he's been involved in here.

Could not disagree more - at least as far as being surprised at the penalty. So it's ok to do whatever the hell you want, including punching a teammate in the face - not in the heat of battle mind you, but while the dude was resting a knee on the ground.

Smith is a tool. A good WR to be sure, but a tool nonetheless. He most definitely deserved every last bit of that suspension.