[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles rookies riding wild on Pats

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship.......

Don't be fooled by Fitzkek, he knows that this league would be nothing without me........... I can also post my career record beside yours Fitzkek, if you'd like me too......... I've made the playoffs 7 out of 10 years, your team made it once........ :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Back on topic, I think the Eagles have a very solid team, but, are a little more apt to deal with injuries to their key players based on their history (McNabb, Westbrook, L.J. Smith). I think the Eagles are probably one of the 6 most talented teams in the NFC. Unfortunately for them, 2 of the teams more talented, imho, are in their same division. Without looking at their schedule, I'd call a 9-7 or 10-6 season, and yes, that will be better than what the Steelers do this year with that schedule and that O-Line.

Championship.......

Don't be fooled by Fitzkek, he knows that this league would be nothing without me........... I can also post my career record beside yours Fitzkek, if you'd like me too......... I've made the playoffs 7 out of 10 years, your team made it once........ :wacko:

Dude, you're an egomaniac with an inferiority complex... :D

Dude, you're an egomaniac with an inferiority complex... :D

Shh....don't tell anybody.

By the way, that is exactly what my psychiatrist told me. :D Are you him ? :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Back on topic, I think the Eagles have a very solid team, but, are a little more apt to deal with injuries to their key players based on their history (McNabb, Westbrook, L.J. Smith). I think the Eagles are probably one of the 6 most talented teams in the NFC. Unfortunately for them, 2 of the teams more talented, imho, are in their same division. Without looking at their schedule, I'd call a 9-7 or 10-6 season, and yes, that will be better than what the Steelers do this year with that schedule and that O-Line.

I really don't think you're talking about the Giants...

the same Giants who don't have Strahan or Osi-anymora?....(wow I'm awfully clever)

I don't see the Giants making the playoffs, but they finish at a strong 9-7..

Championship.......

Playoffs??! Playoffs???! We'd be lucky to win a game. Playoffs??!

The Eagles will always have a punchers chance as long as they have a healthy McNabb and Westbrook. More importantly as long as they have Jim Johnson , who is one of the best coaches in the NFL IMO, they should never be discounted. I am not sure they addressed their weakness at WR. It remains to be seen if the rook steps up. NFC east will be a battle as always. No matter how good / Bad the teams are doing when they face off against each other its usually a heated contested battle.

I was at the game and even though some people will say its only preseason, I think the eagles looked really good. Their first team oifense drove the ball downfield with ease. And the two returns, WOW.

Lots of Philly fans in the seats as well. Not sure if a lot of people made the drive down or if they were mostly transplants living in NE.

I was at the game and even though some people will say its only preseason, I think the eagles looked really good. Their first team oifense drove the ball downfield with ease. And the two returns, WOW.

Lots of Philly fans in the seats as well. Not sure if a lot of people made the drive down or if they were mostly transplants living in NE.

Philly fans travel well. A few friends of mine travel to Washington, NY every year and this year we are working on Baltimore tickets.

Philly fans travel well. A few friends of mine travel to Washington, NY every year and this year we are working on Baltimore tickets.

Time to rev up the short bus