[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt

YoungBob

As a STL homer, I would stay away from Holt at this point. The offense has absolutely no direction and doesn't look to right itself anytime soon. I feel bad for all Holt, Bulger, and SJax owners this year. This is a really really bad football team that could lose 15 games. Very very bad. Linehan has LOST this team and nothing short of a miracle will save us from one of the top two picks in the draft again.

he might have a big game this week seeing as the seahawks secondary cant even cover isaac bruce. I dont know about Holt on the whole season though unless stephen jackson starts to run the ball effectively.

As a STL homer, I would stay away from Holt at this point. The offense has absolutely no direction and doesn't look to right itself anytime soon. I feel bad for all Holt, Bulger, and SJax owners this year. This is a really really bad football team that could lose 15 games. Very very bad. Linehan has LOST this team and nothing short of a miracle will save us from one of the top two picks in the draft again.

I agree with this completely except to ask who do you think we are going to beat? :wacko:

Another stl homer here. It's a shame, but we really do look that bad. I mean, we have nothing. Nada. From what I see here in St. Louis, my local High school teams could give us a run for our money. Luckily in my leagues I only took SJax in one and he is now riding the bench until something improves. Hopefully after we lose this next game or 2 Scotty will get the boot and someone can come in who can actually coach a team.

I love them, but the Rams suck. Stay away.

As another STL Homer here, STAY AWAY FROM ALL RAMS. Holt's yardage and TD last week was on a bomb to the end zone that he got lucky on. Take that away and you have squat.

This team is DONE. I still love my Rams but they're the stink of the NFL right now.

Edited by twiley

It looks like I may be the only one here, but STL did play a couple of pretty good defenses the 1st 2 weeks. I believe Holt is a buy option right now because you can get him for nothing and the rest of STL's division does not play D like eiither Phily or the Giants.

It looks like I may be the only one here, but STL did play a couple of pretty good defenses the 1st 2 weeks. I believe Holt is a buy option right now because you can get him for nothing and the rest of STL's division does not play D like eiither Phily or the Giants.

Just curious, have you actually watched them play every down? Your opinion may change then. :wacko:

Edited by twiley