[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook Dinged

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing against Westy this week....nice.

You must be an owner.

Its not that he is an owner, its just when you make a post where you are happy a player gets hurt, chances are there are hundreds on this board who have that player and it is considered rude and just plain horrible. Not to mention you are saying "nice" to the fact another human being has just been hurt.

Edited by cliaz

Its not that he is an owner, its just when you make a post where you are happy a player gets hurt, chances are there are hundreds on this board who have that player and it is considered rude and just plain horrible. Not to mention you are saying "nice" to the fact another human being has just been hurt.

We already knew this, this brought forth no new information. Thanks.

No, you must be a fektard.

Acknowledging an injury is one thing, reveling in it is another. Bad form Mystic cocky!

buckhalter if you dont have him already

No I do not have him, someone else already picked him up once Westbrook went out...Fred Taylor is an option also

let me tell you my roster...

QBs...Palmer, O'Sullivan, Edwards

WRs....Boldin, D.Jackson, Galloway, Vincent Jackson, S. Moss

RB's....Westbrook. Chris Johnson, L.Maroney

TE...Gonzalez

K...Kaeding

Def....Pats and Eagles

Have to strat 1 QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 W / R...a Kicker and a Def

So if Westbrook is out for a while, I will need a decent back up...Tim Hightower, Brandon Jackson, Jason McKie Pierre Thomas or Fred Taylor????

please help me out ASAP so I can grab one of these guys before someone else does and drop whoever I need too?? thank you

No I do not have him, someone else already picked him up once Westbrook went out...Fred Taylor is an option also

TE...Gonzalez

K...Kaeding

Def....Pats and Eagles

So if Westbrook is out for a while, I will need a decent back up...Tim Hightower, Brandon Jackson, Jason McKie Pierre Thomas or Fred Taylor????

please help me out ASAP so I can grab one of these guys before someone else does and drop whoever I need too?? thank you

:wacko: Take this discussion to the advice forum.

TE...Gonzalez

K...Kaeding

Def....Pats and Eagles

if brandon jackson is available id take him

Me too but you can't say this kinda stuff.

Sure you can.

This is fantasy football after all. And I even have Westbrook so obviously this sucks.

I wouldn't expect any less from my opponent. I'm sure he said - "nice, or sweet, or something very similar".

I'm not gonna get into the whole thing again, but y'all gotta relax. Fantasy Football IS A GAME. Nothing more. And when there's a boatload of cash out there, it's waaaaaay more than imaginary. It's a game to be won and if you don't want things to happen that benefit you, then why bother playing?

TE...Gonzalez

K...Kaeding

Def....Pats and Eagles

Jason McKie = stud