[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White

Scooby

I think those people who were not on the White bandwagon, didn't have him in the past couple of years. Those of us who have had White on our fantasy teams in the past knew what he was capable regardless of the QB or team around him. I admit to hedging against him by passing him in a few spots on my 7 teams, but I did feel good enough about his prospects to take him on 3 or 4 of my teams.

The guy has shown consistency, speed, and good hands. What more do you want from a WR?

Edited by TDFFFreak

Ditto. I chose Reggie Brown, Matt Jones & Lance Moore. :wacko:

Seriously dude if you’re not joking than you gotta win the dumbass of the year award for these moves. White is clearly a MUCH better WR than all 3 of those players. What reason could you have come up with to choose any of those players over White, let alone all 3 of them? This post has to be joke.

Ditto. I chose Reggie Brown, Matt Jones & Lance Moore. :wacko:

Sorry, gotta pile on here as well. The other dude started Holmes and Wayne. Fine. I might move him ahead of Holmes at this point but hardly with conviction. I toyed with the idea of starting Felix Jones in front of him as a flex in one league and Hines Ward in front of him in another. Thankfully I did not (though both did pretty well). However, what is not to like about a guy who's clearly, 100% the #1 target. Going against a team that's about middle of the pack vs the pass. Especially when your options are as random and iffy as the ones you pointed out? Sure, ride the hot hand with Moore, I suppose but NO has shown that all the options right now are on one week, off the next. But Jones and Brown? Really?

I started him twice and benched him three times.

The three starts = under 100 yds & no TDs each time

The two benches = over 100yds & 1TD each time

After seeing Ryan on the road early I benched White when I saw a tough matchup & played hot hands DeSean Jackson & Lance Moore to go with Wayne. Luckily, they've each scored enough in White's place to keep me a 4-1.

I am a believer now, though. With Reggie Brown around to steal catches from Jackson and Colston getting closer to healthy, Wayne, White, Jackson will be my starters with PoS Roy Williams riding pine.

I started him twice and benched him three times.

The three starts = under 100 yds & no TDs each time

The two benches = over 100yds & 1TD each time

After seeing Ryan on the road early I benched White when I saw a tough matchup & played hot hands DeSean Jackson & Lance Moore to go with Wayne. Luckily, they've each scored enough in White's place to keep me a 4-1.

I am a believer now, though. With Reggie Brown around to steal catches from Jackson and Colston getting closer to healthy, Wayne, White, Jackson will be my starters with PoS Roy Williams riding pine.

i've had the same experience with White this year. time to go with White every week i think.

I had Roddy last year and, after seeing what he could do with nobody throwing to him then, I had little fear that he's regress much with Matt Ryan throwing him the ball. I admit that I got a little worried after week 2 and stupidly sat him for week 3 (costing myself a victory), but he's doing pretty much exactly what I expected him to do.

was all set to start him this week. then heard he didn't practice Thurs/Friday. wasn't 'till noon Sunday i heard he was going.

but i left him out and went with DeSean Jackson.

lost my game because of it. i cannot get on the same page with this guy. hell, that's it, i'm gonna even start him on his bye week this week.

Someone dropped him week 2 in one of my leagus. I picked him up immediatly :wacko:.

Wow, now that's funny. What exactly was the guy expecting out of him?

Week 1, gets 50+ in a game that they never had to throw the ball in because they were running all over the place.

Week 2, gets 50+ again.

Now, that's hardly the stuff of FF championships but I can't imagine the guy invested too high of a pick on him and there were plenty of other guys doing no better.

was all set to start him this week. then heard he didn't practice Thurs/Friday. wasn't 'till noon Sunday i heard he was going.

but i left him out and went with DeSean Jackson.

lost my game because of it. i cannot get on the same page with this guy. hell, that's it, i'm gonna even start him on his bye week this week.

He is my WR1 above Randy Moss and B Edwards

oh, he's good. but it was the injury report that got me. its not a good sign when a guy doesn't practice Friday.

Not to harp on you cuz we've all made lineup mistakes, but through out the week White was saying it wasn't a big deal and that he was playing.

Too bad Ocho Cinco is so crappy, I'd have quite the triumvirate w/ Wayne, White, and 85.