[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall?

Marauders11

Today was not a good day to be a Marshall owner. Dolphin backfield kept him in check all day....although he did drop a few passes that were very catchable. Oh well...at least I had Royal going in a different league.

Today???? You mean the last 6 weeks or so...guy has fallen off the face of the earth.

Today???? You mean the last 6 weeks or so...guy has fallen off the face of the earth.

Cutler has still tried to get him the ball...even in double coverage...

now that he's learned to let someone else have more yards, I think Marshall could be in for a decent 2nd half of the season....

In my PPR league, Marshall is the #6 overall WR. I assume your speaking of basic scoring formats....and yes I feel for ya there.

Maybe, but check out his numbers over the last five or six weeks. Not close to top ten, probably not top 20. I think the problem is with Cutler, not Marshall. He isn't throwing TD passes to his WRs anymore.

In my PPR league, Marshall is the #6 overall WR. I assume your speaking of basic scoring formats....and yes I feel for ya there.

Thank you Eddie Royal! You continue to put up solid #'s week in and week out

Signed - a very satisfied E Royal owner.