[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday night game! Bout time!

Front Row

On the one team I have Torain I am starting him and will take my lumps. I have at RB:

Portis bye

Green-Ellis

Slaton

Torain

Stecker

L White

I am starting Slaton and Torain...it could be a very bad RB week for me in this league. Fingers are crossed.

NFL Network not available on the largest cable provider in NYC means no fun for me. Yes, I'm pretty pissed off.

Oddly everyone's hoping for a high scoring game (as I am), but not really talking about how effective the kid Quinn will be. To me (and I'm thinking of starting him), this is the real mystery tonight, how do you think the kid will do? I am hoping for just 220/2.

im definatly hoping for a shootout here too got marshall, torain and edwards going on this game...decided to start torain over curtis and driver...still not sure if ill keep it that way though. think it will be good though!

Oddly everyone's hoping for a high scoring game (as I am), but not really talking about how effective the kid Quinn will be. To me (and I'm thinking of starting him), this is the real mystery tonight, how do you think the kid will do? I am hoping for just 220/2.

That would be fine for me. I am starting him over Big Bruise. :wacko:

Love that Thursday night football is back! But hate that I have limited time to decide on my lineup as I have L. Lewis T.Jones And F.Gore all with good matchups but damn could use the few extra days to decide :wacko: Anyone think Lewis is a better start than Jones Vs the lambs

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I hate Thursday night games. When your in 27 leauges and most of the leauges require you to have all your waiver moves to be in by Wed 9 pm you get about 3 hours of sleep each night trying to enter all your waivers in 2 days instead of doing it in 4 days of time plus if there are injuries to players you have like a TE or a K or something then you might not have a back up and since Wed is your deadline your dead in the water. Also I hate having my players play early and take a dump and have to sit there waiting for Sunday staring at the 2 pts my WR scored. Sure watching the games are fun...oh wait I can't even do that my cable company doesn't carry the NFL network.

I have Cutler, Quinn, Lewis, Torain, Marshall, Edwards, Royal, Winslow and Prater going tonight.

I'm gonna start Torain over McGahee in one league and over L. White in another. I figure with so many people here keeping him on the bench tonight, I may be able to reap the benefits of the Fickle Fantasy Gods letting him put up hugh numbers as punishment.

:wacko:

I hate Thursday night games. When your in 27 leauges and most of the leauges require you to have all your waiver moves to be in by Wed 9 pm you get about 3 hours of sleep each night trying to enter all your waivers in 2 days instead of doing it in 4 days of time plus if there are injuries to players you have like a TE or a K or something then you might not have a back up and since Wed is your deadline your dead in the water. Also I hate having my players play early and take a dump and have to sit there waiting for Sunday staring at the 2 pts my WR scored. Sure watching the games are fun...oh wait I can't even do that my cable company doesn't carry the NFL network.

I have Cutler, Quinn, Lewis, Torain, Marshall, Edwards, Royal, Winslow and Prater going tonight.

Is the 27 a serious number???

Is the 27 a serious number???

Yes.

I run 3 local leauges. I am in 3 mid season WCOFF leauges. 2 Mid Season Jungle leauges. 12 Regular Jungle leauges. 4 Masters Jungle leauges. 2 FFTOC leauges and 1 Jungle salary cap leauges.

27 in total. I sleep about 5 hours a night except this week it has been cut to about 3 to 4 because I still have to get up at 5:45 AM every morning to work and I get home at 4:30 PM every night.

Edited by Henry Muto

I have Winslow tonight. I also have to choose a RB between Selvin Young and Mewelde Moore.

I have a big trade I just did, I'm in the waiting period for objections. Manning and L Washington for B. Westbrook and D. Anderson. The guy I traded with needs a QB bad and with Warner being the stud that he is I was able to pry away Westbrook from him. With L Johnson and R Bush out my RB's are SUPER thin. The trade will execute tonight, so I will have Westbrook in time for this weekend's games. I need to decide on my #2 back. I'm leaning Moore because Young is banged up and I read that Parker might be hurt again. Any Denver fans know if Young is going to get PT tonight? If he does, he might be a good play...

Yes.

I run 3 local leauges. I am in 3 mid season WCOFF leauges. 2 Mid Season Jungle leauges. 12 Regular Jungle leauges. 4 Masters Jungle leauges. 2 FFTOC leauges and 1 Jungle salary cap leauges.

27 in total. I sleep about 5 hours a night except this week it has been cut to about 3 to 4 because I still have to get up at 5:45 AM every morning to work and I get home at 4:30 PM every night.

He has to work to afford being in all of those pay leagues... THREE WCOFF leagues. :wacko: