[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears - Puckers Week

Pope Flick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the best-looking genius around.

Southern states ARE good for the self-esteem - "well, I may not be the BEST lookin' guy but at least I got through 8th grade and have all my teeth."

The guy that's going to get us a 1st or 2nd round pick. :wacko:

The whole tram is gaining confidence in this game. Looks good.

Yea I agree.

I do hope the Jets do well but a big part of me wants Favre to screw up. I don't want all the Favre lovers to keep up the fire McCarthy Thompson crap.

I think a real Packer fan knows that Rodgers is the answer and Favre's time was done.

Yea I agree.

I do hope the Jets do well but a big part of me wants Favre to screw up. I don't want all the Favre lovers to keep up the fire McCarthy Thompson crap.

I think a real Packer fan knows that Rodgers is the answer and Favre's time was done.

Real Packer fans love Favre but know Rodgers is 24 and is the future. The team has a long history and is more important than any one player. Some did want Favre to retire to preserve his legacy and that's a valid position too.

Trading him to the AFC was genius. Fans can root for himn without hurting the Packers. He probably will screw up but hope it's in the super bowl. He has screwed up already. Fans were booing him.

Edited by Randall

I don't "know" that Rodgers is the answer, but I think it was pretty apparent that Favre no longer was. So it behooves us to find out about Rodgers.

On behalf of Bears fans everywhere, I apologize for this embarrassment. See you at Soldier later. :wacko:

On behalf of Packer fans everywhere, I say no need to apologize and please, keep it coming.

I think we are on the verge of seeing a complete collapse of the defense now. No pressure on the QB all year. The DL gets totally dominated again....and made GB look a lot better than they really are. I think the Bears start a heavy fade now, and GB and the vikes fight it out for the division.

I think we are on the verge of seeing a complete collapse of the defense now. No pressure on the QB all year. The DL gets totally dominated again....and made GB look a lot better than they really are. I think the Bears start a heavy fade now, and GB and the vikes fight it out for the division.

:wacko: but +1. Those of us that only expected four or five wins this season might be closer to being right than we'd want to be.

BTW, Vikings were crap today too.