[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top Chef Season 5

fingfootball

Just in case anyone didnt know, the new season of Top Chef airs Wednesday night.

In what will prove to be the most challenging season yet, some of the biggest names in food, music and entertainment, including Martha Stewart, Foo Fighters, Jean-Georges, Eric Ripert, Rocco DiSpirito, Wylie Dufresne, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Natasha Richardson will be featured.

some of the biggest names in food, music and entertainment, including Martha Stewart, Foo Fighters, Jean-Georges, Eric Ripert, Rocco DiSpirito, Wylie Dufresne, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Natasha Richardson

Are you sure they know what the word "big" means?

Oh, and I'm setting my Tivo now.

Such a great show...

I happened to sit down at a poker table at the MGM Grand in Vegas with Tom Collichio last year....In general he was a very nice guy, we hit it off because he's a big Redskins fan and went to a lot of the home games in the 80s/90s so we spent some time reminiscing about the glory days of the Hogs, the smurfs, the fun bunch, etc...We talked a little food and about LA (I lived in Redondo Beach where they did a lot of the filming of Top Chef LA)....it was a very entertaining 4 or so hours

The only knock I can lay on Tom is that he never once tipped the dealers when he raked a pot...

WashD

Count me in as another fan.

I watched it on and off before last season, but the Chicago season got me hooked. A show that doesn't talk down (or dumb down) to the audience and is entertaining to boot. It is more about the contestants' skill level and less about who makes good tv. The show trusts that the challenges are enough to keep the viewer watching and it pays off nicely. I hope the New York version lives up to past seasons...

Edited by TDFFFreak

Count me in as another fan.

I watched it on and off before last season, but the Chicago season got me hooked. A show that doesn't talk down (or dumb down) to the audience and is entertaining to boot. It is as more about the contestants' skill level and less about who makes good tv. The show trusts that the challenges are enough to keep the viewer watching and it pays off nicely. I hope the New York version lives up to past seasons...

Couldn't of said it better...

• 3 weeks later...