[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paging Mr Hammock

SLAYER

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blah, blah, blah, blah, what? You can't even type you are so stalking mad right now. I don't even know what your man-crushing-arse is saying.

nah I type perfectly well around here they use a filter so instead of thdres thingy put the wordFLUCKING and you will catch my drift and you are very amusing and homophobic

Why are all of these veteran huddlers picking a fight with a 12 year old. If you don't respond he will go away.

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think they'd have figured it out by now.

Whatever it doesn't matter to me. I didn't start this thread. You did. So what do you want to accomplish here?

what i had hoped to accomplish was to put some of your money into my pocket and since that's not the case I really have no use for you. unless you want to get over that homophobia you have

Why are all of these veteran huddlers picking a fight with a 12 year old. If you don't respond he will go away.

I am the twelve year old here? I didn't start this thread. The stalker who felt the need to post a thread about a prediction that I made did. And to kick it off he was thinking of me at 6:48 in the morning and wanting to meet with me to make a bet.

All of you are ****ing queer as can be.

I am the twelve year old here? I didn't start this thread. The stalker who felt the need to post a thread about a prediction that I made did. And to kick it off he was thinking of me at 6:48 in the morning and wanting to meet with me to make a bet.

All of you are ****ing queer as can be.

Then leave.

what i had hoped to accomplish was to put some of your money into my pocket and since that's not the case I really have no use for you. unless you want to get over that homophobia you have

Why don't you get a job to put some money in your pocket?

I don't want to meet you. You're just a punk who I wouldn't like in person either.

What excuse are you working on?