[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Brees is gonna break the record for TD passes this year

CaptainHook

One thing is for sure... the Saints have the premiere offense in the NFL, and it's not even close. A lot of people would have argued in favor of the NEP prior to the season starting, but they have nowhere near the pieces that New Orleans can plug in to that offense. Granted, it all revolves around Brees, but having guys like Colston/Bush/Thomas/Bell/Shockey/Henderson/Moore makes their depth the best in the NFL. Considering what they did to the Eagles defense today, I'm impressed... one could argue that they won't face a stiffer defense all year, so I'm not sure exactly who is going to slow them down. I'm just glad I passed on Brady and grabbed Brees in three of my leagues this year. :wacko:

He was under some real pressure at times today....his OL isn't outstanding. If he is in the pocket 40-50 times per game, he won't survive a full 16 game season to have a shot at the record. Peyton needs to do a better job of protecting him if he wants him around in January.

Brees hasn't missed a game yet since a Saint, he will be fine. You guys do have a good pass rush not every team is going to hit him like you guys.

where is that new sig?

Edited by SLAYER