[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post the mistake you are going to make this weekend

whomper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably listen to the Bruno Boys chat room on Sunday morning and start the player they say, then watch the bench light it up.

So I didnt go there this weekend and benched Portis with my own call. I know these guys would have said go with him.

My gut is telling me that the Jets D is going to continue to shine this week and will focus on Chris Johnson and will shut him down. So I'm puting McGahee in his place (against a terrible Browns D). I have Fred Jackson as my other starting RB, and enough other prime players that I think I can take this chance. But I'll probably be kicking myself Sunday night. lol :wacko:

Ha! I made the right call! McGahee got me 18 points, and CJ would have only given me 10. I'm sure starting him against Jacksonville next week, though.

I have a quagmire at RB this weekend. All good players but with injury and uncertainty I have decisions to make. I promise this isnt a wdis thread. My mistake will be Going with Gore over Felix.

If healthy, Gore is a no brainer but he is dinged. Unless we get a "he is out" update I am going to roll with Gore. I can just see barber on the sidelines and Felix running like a Gizelle on Monday.

What mistake will you make ?

I wonder if Felix can top 1 carry for 4 yards. :wacko: