[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Harrison

eags

i will continue to blame others when i PAY those others to give their insight. also why bother saying, "be carefull starting" this guy or that guy when you know all it is gonna do is tell people to "sit" that player. bottom line, if the so called experts like yourself are not sure what a player is gonna do maybe that is exactly what they and you should write. fantasy football "experts" egos are getting way to big. don't be afraid to say that you have no idea what a certain player is gonna do. don't worry. you won't lose any money for it.

You realize this is a game of educated guesses, right? No one can predict an outcome...not even the players.

You can't be over 16.

:wacko: He did ask in the Tailgate for some Yuengling to be sent to Rhode Island

And not his first complaint

first of all there big johnny boy, it certainly won't be my last because then you wouldn't have anything better to do with YOURSELF. and second, i never did thank you for the beer.

i am not blaming the huddle. i love this web site. mostly so i can get in the forums and piss guys like big johnny boy off. i might complain alot but that's all i do. at least i'm not in the advice forum asking if i should trade randy moss for someone like willis mcgahee. that's what this is all about in my eyes. they give us their insight and when they are way off like they was with harrison, we should get to vent. it's no harm and i think it's entertaining that everyone in the forum gets to give their opinion. i need a job. do you think i can work for the huddle?

first of all there big johnny boy, it certainly won't be my last because then you wouldn't have anything better to do with YOURSELF. and second, i never did thank you for the beer.

i am not blaming the huddle. i love this web site. mostly so i can get in the forums and piss guys like big johnny boy off. i might complain alot but that's all i do. at least i'm not in the advice forum asking if i should trade randy moss for someone like willis mcgahee. that's what this is all about in my eyes. they give us their insight and when they are way off like they was with harrison, we should get to vent. it's no harm and i think it's entertaining that everyone in the forum gets to give their opinion. i need a job. do you think i can work for the huddle?

I have a job for you...pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow :wacko:

Seriously, fantasy football is not an exact science. The only sure thing is that there are no sure things. No one can predict everything all the time. This is why sports gambling and fantasy football exist. If it was possible to predict games with 100% accuracy for an extended period of time, there would be no bookies and no one would play fantasy because they would cease to exist.

Look at the recommendations made by others(paid or otherwise) and make up your own mind. Or dont look at any recommendations and make up your own mind. Either way, accept responsibility for the team you build and how its run. Its your time and money after all...

Oh, and for the record, Cleveland's offense sucks. They went about 9-10 games with only one offensive TD (or something ridiculous like that) from last year into this year. Whether every "guru" or "expert" was telling you to go ahead and start a RB from that team or not, if you have any football accumen, you should be cautious about starting a backup RB from a pitifully lousy offensive team playing on the road :D

Who here thinks Jamal Lewis won't get hurt again and/or won't finish out the season as the primary back?

I picked up Harrison on a recommendation here after week 3 & he paid big dividends. Last week I started him again because I didn't think Lewis would play. Oh well, kicking myself for making the wrong decision, but happy I got a player who I know has a good shot to produce later in the season.

Great post. Lots of FF players only see last week and maybe this week, completely spacing the fact that someone doing nothing right now may be really productive later. It's why I continue to provide a bench space for Bernard Scott and a couple others.

I have a job for you...pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow :wacko:

Seriously, fantasy football is not an exact science. The only sure thing is that there are no sure things. No one can predict everything all the time. This is why sports gambling and fantasy football exist. If it was possible to predict games with 100% accuracy for an extended period of time, there would be no bookies and no one would play fantasy because they would cease to exist.

Look at the recommendations made by others(paid or otherwise) and make up your own mind. Or dont look at any recommendations and make up your own mind. Either way, accept responsibility for the team you build and how its run. Its your time and money after all...

Oh, and for the record, Cleveland's offense sucks. They went about 9-10 games with only one offensive TD (or something ridiculous like that) from last year into this year. Whether every "guru" or "expert" was telling you to go ahead and start a RB from that team or not, if you have any football accumen, you should be cautious about starting a backup RB from a pitifully lousy offensive team playing on the road :D

did you ever hear of bye week replacements???? if their offense sucks then why was harrison so high on everyone's waiver list? i thought they go by stats when they give you insight?

did you ever hear of bye week replacements???? if their offense sucks then why was harrison so high on everyone's waiver list? i thought they go by stats when they give you insight?

because Harrison received 30+ touches the week before?

because Harrison turned those touches into 120+ yards?

because Buffalo's defense wasn't reminding anyone of the '85 Bears?

i will continue to blame others when i PAY those others to give their insight. also why bother saying, "be carefull starting" this guy or that guy when you know all it is gonna do is tell people to "sit" that player. bottom line, if the so called experts like yourself are not sure what a player is gonna do maybe that is exactly what they and you should write. fantasy football "experts" egos are getting way to big. don't be afraid to say that you have no idea what a certain player is gonna do. don't worry. you won't lose any money for it.

Is this for real? :D

Surely :wacko:

These threads are both infuriating and hilarious. So let me get this straight - you are desperate for help on the waiver wire (which means your team either stinks or has been decimated by injuries) a guy comes out of nowhere and has a huge week (e.g. Massaquoi) which means he hasnt done anything of note in any other game. The Huddle identify him as a player to acquire but also spell out the risks that he might be a one week wonder. But you dont read. You just see him listed in the Waiver Wire options as a player to target. If you actually read, you would know they identify all the potential risks but the fact that he is likely to emerge as Anderson's favorite target.

So here is the funny part - everything they said was right. But David Dorey doesnt line up under center in Cleveland and has no control over how accurate (or in this case not) Derek Anderson was last week. Fact is, Massaquoi is now the top WR target in Cleveland. And if you had a brain, you would figure out that Cleveland isnt very good. Not to mention, that he is now drawing top coverage instead of playing opposite Edwards (who was double covered the whole game).

In sum, you are a team desperate for help at WR and trolling the waiver wire in Week 5, plugging in a guy on a terrible offensive team and blaming David Dorey and crew when that doesnt result in you scorching your league.

People, stop your crying and blaming others for your failures. I tried to pick up Massaquoi in all leagues knowing full well and being totally unsurprised that he had a result like last week. Go back and read Tuvey where he said that most of Massaquoi's success was probably the result of Edwards being double covered. Once Edwards was traded (later in the week after Tuvey's analysis) you could figure out that with the added attention he would draw, Massaquoi actually became a bit riskier.

Until you develop some ability to process the excellent information that the Huddle gives you and learn how to apply that information to your own particular leagues, rules and circumstances you will continue to toil in the bottom of your respective fantasy leagues. Oh and maybe actually learning something about football and how its played in actual games versus on a stat sheet.

Nuff said. Game time cant get here fast enough today.

Edited by mroban

all the so called experts had this guy on top of the waiver list. i was even watching ff now on sunday and that nit wit said he still loved harrison even though lewis was playing. i'm done with these bums! anyone can watch the previous weeks games and write down who has a good week then add them to their free agent pickup list. gee let me guess who will be on the top of the list this week? maclin, collie maybe? the huddle actually has matt ryan and matt hasselbeck as no brainers on their free agent forecast. no crap! even if them two are on anyones waiver wire, they only put them there because they had a great week. as of sunday though, the experts were telling you to be carefull with starting hasselbeck. i'm pissed!

Can you show me were DMD or WW ever refer to themselves as experts, or is this just a title you are bestowing upon them?