[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets-Bills Thread

Rovers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this pretty bad...needed that down at the 1

I have a bet with Cunning Runt on Jones.... LOL... I called him the most undervalued 0 player at draft time, yet, I neve got him on any roster. That $20 bucks.... I want that soooo bad. I should be rooting for a Keller TD.... LOL...

I cant think of someone in the NFL who is MORE afraid of taking a hit than Terrell Owens. The guy drops a LOT of passes, but many of them are due to him taking his eyes off the ball too early worried about the defender and what kind of shot he's gonna take.

Pathetic!

F'ng Owens! Do you play football or do you carry a purse!?!?

Me thinks that passing the ball to Dustin Keller is not part of the game plan tonight. Tell me I'm wrong.

Scratch that. Gotta think positive. Let's go Dustin Keller! Do it Keller! Get the ball to Keller!

Edited by electricrelish

you cannot dress WR3's against Revis. Fuggheddaboutit

Toronto has hosted 2 games so far, and both have been pathetic.

I thought the Bryant Gumbel days of NFLN were bad...this year has to be close.

I was just thinking that it's pretty bad that I miss Gumbel. Every time Millen says a single word my brain screams "shut the hell up, what do you know?"

Revis has held players like A-Johnson, R-Moss twice and Colston under 50 yards this year...why in the world would anyone have started Owens this week ?

I was looking for a very high risk / low reward play this week. I was really thinking that Owens had a chip on his shoulder seeing how this season has gone. I wasn't expecting 8/100/1, but I dind't think 5/60/1 was out of the question.

I was looking for a very high risk / low reward play this week. I was really thinking that Owens had a chip on his shoulder seeing how this season has gone. I wasn't expecting 8/100/1, but I dind't think 5/60/1 was out of the question.

That's out of the question.