[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets-Bills Thread

Rovers

I was looking for a very high risk / low reward play this week. I was really thinking that Owens had a chip on his shoulder seeing how this season has gone. I wasn't expecting 8/100/1, but I dind't think 5/60/1 was out of the question.

Wait.... what?

:wacko:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Yeah - I was wondering if anyone read that. I meant to type it that way. My other options were lower risk / lower reward plays in Walter and Housh. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...

Don't start some top tier WR's against Revis. Start a streaky WR like Owens against him? LOL....

Don't start some top tier WR's against Revis. Start a streaky WR like Owens against him? LOL....

One thing you have to say is that Fitzpatrick didn't give a damn. He kept throwing Revis' way. I watched that interview with Revis afterwards. He seems like a nice guy. Another victory for the States over the Canucks.

I never said to not start top tier WR's against Revis. I was just saying based on my options, I thought Owens was my best gamble - and I crapped out.

Hardly fodder for sig line bets, but here I go:

TJ: 120 yards, TD

Lee Evans: 80 and a TD

Sanchez to Keller for a TD

Sanchez throws less than 20 times and still throws a pick

Jets win 20-13 in Toronto :D

Poz and Scott are IDP studs.

Revis keeps TO under 50 yards and no scores :wacko:

I'll be in the chat room for abuse as my predictions all go up in smoke. Have fun. Heck... even a lousy game is a good one on Thursdays.

Edited by Henry Muto

What a complete BOREFEST this game is. Thursday night football has been terrible this season. The broadcast isn't nearly as good as ANY of the other networks, and the commentary is complete garbage!

Shoulda just left it on ESPN. This Oregon / Oregon St. game is much better in every way. More exciting, better broadcast, and the commentary involves people who actually know a thing or two about football.

These Toronto Bills are playing well at home tonight.

They are taking a bath on this deal, meaning the jackass Rogers, and I am loving it. Giving away tickets on the street. What a joke Canada is as far as football fans. Dont believe the hype.

They are taking a bath on this deal, meaning the jackass Rogers, and I am loving it. Giving away tickets on the street. What a joke Canada is as far as football fans. Dont believe the hype.

I posted that one just for you, satellite. Thanks for reading. :wacko:

Edited by electricrelish

Being a Bills fan, it really was one of my first opportunities to watch the team because they are never on in Ohio. I realized why as I fell asleep almost 20+ times last night....Borefest is stating it nicely for a game that had no enthusiasm, excitement, drama, or interest at all! Stink and stinkier!

Secondly, Braylon proved he still is one of the most overrated, nah, he is just terrible, how can he run his mouth ever...

Thirdly, Lynch had 6 carries for 60 yds and a TD....Just give him the ball once in the 2nd half! Good analysis on the Jackson/Lynch theory

Fourth, Rex Ryan has to rank up there as one of the most ridiculous coaches in the NFL, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....Bum. Rex and his hippy looking brother that runs that great Cleveland defense....

Rex, after the game, said, " I never want my QB to slide head first," now if he slides feet first, he may not get the yardage needed for a first down, however, he goes head first, as a GAMER, to keep a drive alive! What a complete and utter idiot! "Getting the first down is not important. I'd rather him slide feet first," Another quote by the head coach

PLEASE, I need to watch something more exciting than a game like that, hopefully, the Wonder Pets are on and I can watch that with my daughter!

PLEASE, I need to watch something more exciting than a game like that, hopefully, the Wonder Pets are on and I can watch that with my daughter!

Gotta be Phineas and Ferb... though your daughter might not be old enough to appreciate Phineas and Ferb just yet... I would take

over the Jets-Bills any day.

If you don't have kids between ages 3-13, this is probably a really confusing post.

Being a Bills fan, it really was one of my first opportunities to watch the team because they are never on in Ohio. I realized why as I fell asleep almost 20+ times last night....Borefest is stating it nicely for a game that had no enthusiasm, excitement, drama, or interest at all! Stink and stinkier!

Secondly, Braylon proved he still is one of the most overrated, nah, he is just terrible, how can he run his mouth ever...

Thirdly, Lynch had 6 carries for 60 yds and a TD....Just give him the ball once in the 2nd half! Good analysis on the Jackson/Lynch theory

Fourth, Rex Ryan has to rank up there as one of the most ridiculous coaches in the NFL, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....Bum. Rex and his hippy looking brother that runs that great Cleveland defense....

Rex, after the game, said, " I never want my QB to slide head first," now if he slides feet first, he may not get the yardage needed for a first down, however, he goes head first, as a GAMER, to keep a drive alive! What a complete and utter idiot! "Getting the first down is not important. I'd rather him slide feet first," Another quote by the head coach

Sounds like coach envy to me. :wacko: