[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If anyone wants to ask WDIS questions...

irish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WDIS today: Standard Performance yahoo, no PPR, Need help w/ WR2 and flex (RB/WR)

Current starters:

Andre Johnson-WR

DeSean Jax-WR

Beanie-Flex

Ryan Grant-Flex

Bench:

Santonio Holmes

Jason Snelling

Jerome Harrison

Should I change anything up? Your advice is greatly appreciated!!

I like your lineup as is even though I do have Harrison slightly better than Wells this week. I do however, really like Wells this week against the Rams more than Harrison's matchup against the Raiders, as the Raiders do show up from time to time and Mangini may decide that today is Jennings' day. So keep it as is. Good Luck.

I just picked up Michael Bush off WW.

Here is my starting lineup

Brady

Peterson

R Williams

W Welker (Flex)

A Johnson

A Boldin

Finley

Longwell

49ers Defense

Would anyone put Bush in this starting lineup and where???

Keep in mind I will not use him next week against Baltimore

Thanks.

I could see playing Bush over Williams but I have them very evenly projected and in that case Williams is all but guaranteed his touches whereas in Oaktown it cold be Bush or DMC, so go with Williams and hope he doesn't continue fumbling.

Austin Collie -OR- NYG Steve Smith in the championship game? Both don't have a great matchup in opp defense and i think they'll likely get similar stats.

Any thoughts?

thanks

I'd go with Austin Collie as I like his chances of scoring a bit more.

DJackson, HWard, MSW, SSmith-Car, S.Smith-NYG, DBowe

Need 3

1pt/15rush

1pt/20rec

0.5/rec

6pt/TD

Tried to start a poll, but no answers yet. So I'll try in here!

Thanks,

Heehawks

DJax for sure and as for the other 2- I'd go with Ward and Smith (Car). Smith is hot right now and Ward should be able to make plays all over that banged up Ravens' secondary.

PPR league - Maurice Morris or Calvin Johnson as my flex or anyone else on my bench you see as a flex? I can start 1- RBs, 2-4 WR's or 1-3 TE's?

Current Starters

Donovan McNabb

Chris Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Mike Sims-Walker

Hines Ward

Chris Cooley

Fred Davis

Kellen Winslow

David Akers

Justin Durant

Stephen Tulloch

Atlanta Falcons

Bench

Matt Leinart

Vince Young

Maurice Morris

Quinton Ganther

Pierre Garcon

Santana Moss

Garrett Hartley

Curtis Lofton

Barrett Ruud

New York Jets

Edited by electricrelish

WDIS for my FF Superbowl at QB??

Henne vs Houston

or

Ryan vs Buffalo

already have snelling at my flex, so I'm a little scraed to start Ryan also,,please help!

Give Henne a shot as he's produced decent numbers and will need tho throw to keep up with the Texans. The Falcons should get up and be able to run the ball a bunch.

PPR league - Maurice Morris or Calvin Johnson as my flex?

Hey ER, I'd give Morris the slight edge but have them projected a half point from each other. Morris will get touches both running a receiving which guarantees a bit more opportunity for him. CJ will grab about 4-6 passes and his chances of scoring are also less than Morris'.

Thanks Irish, I've had Ward, SSmith-Car, and DJack in all week, but I'm really wondering about D.Bowe....targeted 10 times last week and dropped a TD. A bit nervous about C.Bailey blanketing DJax. Whattya think?

I understand your concerns about DJax and Bailey but they will move DJax around and he'll produce. Plus, Bailey isn't the same corner he's been in past years. I know Bowe was targetted alot but he's inconsistent with the dropsies at times and even when he was going good he would pull a disappearing act. DJax is a STUD and should be played without reservation.

Terrel owens

J cotchery

B Edwards

TJ Housz

Need to pick one out of this bunch.I was leaning towards edwards though..

RB Help

R Rice

MJD

J Charles

C Benson

B wells

J Harrison

I have to choose 3 out of this - I know MJD but what about the other 2? I was thinking Benson and Charles just because it is a TD only league.

Carson Plmer or Alex Smith today?

I'd go with Palmer even though Smith has a great matchup and I have them closely projected.

PPR league...Pick 2: Rice, Harrison, J Stew and Finley or Gonzo?

I'd go with Finley over Gonzo for sure.

I would also start Rice and Harrison over J.Stew.

Terrel owens

J cotchery

B Edwards

TJ Housz

Need to pick one out of this bunch.I was leaning towards edwards though..

RB Help

R Rice

MJD

J Charles

C Benson

B wells

J Harrison

I have to choose 3 out of this - I know MJD but what about the other 2? I was thinking Benson and Charles just because it is a TD only league.

At WR- I'd play Housh

At RB- I'd go with MJD, Rice and Wells. If you're nervous about Rice, start Benson.

Need 2: Boldin, Ocho, Harrison. standard, but 1 pt per 5 recepts

I'd go with Boldin (slightly more than Ocho) and Harrison.

Thanks for your response, Irish.

One more question involving Calvin Johnson. Do I start Calvin Johnson as my WR2 in a non-PPR league (standard scoring plus bonus for 100 yds and long TDs) or any of the other WRs on my bench or on the waiver wire? I'm thinking the upside is still with Calvin against a terrible 49er's D.

Bench

Antonio Bryant - didn't do so great the last time he played the Saints

T.J. Houshmandzadeh - bad matchup against Green Bay D despite what Big Ben did to them.

Waiver Wire Names of Interest

Santana Moss - bad Dallas D -playing at home in Washington, Campbell wants to redeem himself

James Jones - Bad Chicago D, not targeted much

Kevin Walter - bad Miami D

Josh Morgan - bad Det D

Waiver Wire

Santana Moss

Edited by electricrelish

standard enough scoring, which RB would you go with?

Rice @ Pit or Wells vs STL

Wells by a nose. Without PPR Rice loses some value and I like Wells' chances of scoring better.

Michael Crabtree or Greg Jennings at WR2?

Playing Ochocinco at WR1 and my opponent has Aaron Rogers at QB. Thought Jennings would be a nice counter to Rogers.

Thanks.

I have Jennings and Crabtree as evenly projected so I'd go with the veteran in Jennings. Jennings knows he's been on the naughty list all year and he's had to receive my letter of complaint by now, so hopefully he performs well today. I like your idea of getting points along with Rodgers if he throws to Jennings.

Thanks for your response, Irish.

One more question involving Calvin Johnson. Do I start Calvin Johnson as my WR2 in a non-PPR league (standard scoring plus bonus for 100 yds and long TDs or any of the other WRs on my bench or on the waiver wire? I'm thinking the upside is still with Calvin against a terrible 49er's D.

Bench

Antonio Bryant - didn't do so great the last time he played the Saints

T.J. Houshmandzadeh - bad matchup against

Waiver Wire Names of Interest

Santana Moss - bad Dallas D -playing at home in Washington, Campbell wants to redeem himself

James Jones - Bad Chicago D, not targeted much

Kevin Walter - bad Miami D

Josh Morgan - bad Det D

Waiver Wire

Santana Moss

I like both Kevin Walter (1st) and A. Bryant (2nd) better than Calvin this week. I also like Housh better but only by a smidge.

See if I can't sneak one in last second...

Standard, championship..... Charles at Cincy or Harrison vs Oakland?????

Good either way but I'd play Harrison. I have them evenly projected to the nose.

Thanks Irish.

Great thread.

Hopefully great advice.

Good luck to all!

djr.

No problem. Any time. I hope I've helped out more than I've hurt. :wacko:

Good Luck to all!! :wacko:

TD only league with bonus pts for going over 100 yards. I can start 3 RB - I have the following:

MJD

J Charles

Jerome Harrison

Ray Rice

C benson

B Wells

I have already ruled out benson and wells. But I am not sure about the others. Any help?

also need some WR help - can start 2 - I have:

T owens

C Johnson

J crothery

B edwards

I know that C Johnson is one but what about the other? U think Owens will do anything?

I need some help. Have to win this week (and score decent pts) to be in the money. I've got a tough decision on which Defense to start. Its between Green Bay or Tampa Bay. Green Bay has nothing to play for, but Tampa Bay is playing Atlanta. Arrrrgh I cant decide!

Thnx in advance for the help!