[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got back from Lions training camp!

3_Time Champion

I was there today too! Stafford looks sharp. :wacko: There were many more people there than the practice I went to see last year. My five-year-old didn't feel like hanging out after practice to get autographs, but we enjoyed sitting in the back of the endzone watching the passes come at us.

How did Best look? Is he lining up anywhere other than the backfield?

Does Kevin Smith look recovered?

Is Suh impressive?

Sorry...I only saw them practice for 20minutes (then they broke for lunch and I couldn't stick around). I only saw them running goal line passing plays.

Also, hell yea It's great to be a lions fan! We're the only team that can lose 9 games and still be wildly successful this season...so suck it! :-)

How did Best look? Is he lining up anywhere other than the backfield?

Does Kevin Smith look recovered?

Is Suh impressive?

This is based on one practice, so take it with a grain of salt. Most of the practice was focused on passing/receiving, so running plays weren't the focus. I saw Smith running strong, but there was no contact. I only saw Best take one handoff. He tried to cut it back to the other side and was quickly swarmed. You can't cut back that far in the NFL no matter how fast you are. It's better for him to learn that in training camp.

Maurice Morris looked really good. This backfield will have a lot of parts. Best has the best chance to become "the guy", but there will be many guys who will get touches. That's a good thing for the team.