[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers Fire OC

Bring Back Pat!!!

sooo pissed at this 9ers team right now

im down 40 going into tonight with rodgers(2nd week in a row ive played the highest scoring team).....a win isnt going to happen....but thiat 9ers td cost my kc defense 10 points....4th and 9 screens to gore....calling timeouts to run a play with 3 seconds left down 31-3....disgusting....if i would have gotten those 10 id be down 30 and a win would actually be possible

sooo pissed at this 9ers team right now

im down 40 going into tonight with rodgers(2nd week in a row ive played the highest scoring team).....a win isnt going to happen....but thiat 9ers td cost my kc defense 10 points....4th and 9 screens to gore....calling timeouts to run a play with 3 seconds left down 31-3....disgusting....if i would have gotten those 10 id be down 30 and a win would actually be possible

Not to mention that I had under 37 points in that game. The Niners coaching staff is a joke.

Does anybody have faith that Crabtree can do anything productive the rest of the year? I suppose they'll have to open up the playbook some and throw more downfield. I was high on Crabtree as a PPR flex this year, but the dude has been non-existent so far.

Earth to 49ers: Your problem isn't the play calling, .......

+1

That team looked uninterested from the opening kickoff. I would have hoped the answer would be to bench players not giving effort, but then again...if you're Singletary...maybe that's like flipping off your boss. (the GM)

Earth to 49ers: Your problem isn't the play calling, it's who you have running the offense. They should have given up on Smith 2 yrs ago.

unfortunately that's for the next HC to decide. I thought the way the Browns running game brutalized the Ravens interior was a shocker...then I flipped over to watch the KC running attack and it was equally disgusting. SF was pitiful yesterday in all areas. Sure throw Raye under the bus but they have no speed in the secondary, I think Charles alone had 7 runs of over 10+ yards and he only touched the freaking ball 15 times.

Oh and I'm a Davis owner too...someone make it better!

Niners are done - stick a fork in them this season, what a mess

Singletary is not a HC at the NFL level- he is in over his head and should be a Def Coordinator, nothing more.

agree. singletary doesn't know what he's doing. like the cowboys, the 49ers have talent but make dumb mistakes and are an undisciplined football team. it starts at the top.