[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Closest FF game?

Marshy

the first week this year I won by 0.1 points which is one yard. And that was with my team having Mendenhall run for a 50 yard TD in OT.

Check the image i put in the first post, mine was by 0.1 too ha. And that was with Boldin getting me nearly 40 points, but Peterson did the same for him.

I went to bed before SNF (I'm in London) and i was 40 points ahead so thought i was safe, woke up and saw that!

Edited by Marshy

Last year I won my 1st playoff game by .1 and went on to win the Championship. They guy I beat in the 1st round would have won each of the next two games as well. He was 0.1 points from the Championship. The Championship was nice, but giving him a hard time about it at the draft this year was even better.

Edited by Sprtfan

During our FF playoffs last year, Warner threw an apparent TD pass to Boldin. On Monday, the NFL ruled it was a rushing TD instead. It changed the result of one of our playoff games. We get .33 pts for a reception, and the team had won by less than .10. When Boldin lost credit for the reception, this guy lost a third of a point off his score. I didn't realize it until I was on the phone with the owner Tuesday for an unrelated reason, and I had to manually review and adjust the score right there. Damn, he was bummed.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Won by 0.04 points once (lowest difference allowed in our league). That is equivalent to a passing yard. I was down by a handful of points going into MNF back in 2002 or 2003 and had Famous Amos Zeroeue (sp?) of the Steelers and he scrapped for just enough yards. I think I was down with a few minutes left and he ended up getting a 2 or 3 yard run to push my team over the edge. That was frikkin' awesome.

Tonight, I lost tonight by 0.12 points in one league and won by 0.36 points in another.