[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Stewart

joeyb7

Fox needs to be fired. Please. Stew could start on 75% of the teams in the NFL right now. Its a shame and pathetic that his talents are being whittled away by a horrible coach and a front office that cannot build an OL or passing attack to utilize the running game. Horrible.

FWIW, I just put him in over Burleson, though Burleson has a good matchup. That Stewart record when he starts plus the fresh legs have got to be worth a shot.

This cost me 7 points in a close game. Note to self: Don't make changes on Sunday morning.

The Rams defense is pretty decent this year (though probably a little overrated considering the soft schedule) but Stewie never saw a hole or an edge all day. Carolina had a predictable offense and a bad O-line, combined with the Rams stacking the box to take Stewart away and dare them to throw. They couldn't really do that, either. Based on the stats, the Rams victory should have been much more than 10 points. Carolina had -5 yards rushing in the first half according to the stats they showed in the stadium.

I feel for you, Panther fans, that team is a mess.

120 and 2 TD's for Stewart today- BOOK IT

120, TD

109, 2TD

206, TD

126, TD

That's the 4 games at the end of last season when Dwill didn't play- give him 20+ touches and Stewart doesn't disappoint

:wacko: Good Call!!

This is a good call - the problem is that the 2 tds and the missing yards are couched in the 4 missing carries - Stewart only got 16 carries (IIRC) :tup:

So does anyone know if D Will is scheduled to play this week?? Someone dropped him in my league and I picked him up, hoping he will play this week since all of my RB's are either on bye week or injured. I know he probably won't do much if he does play, but thats best option I have right now at RB going into week 9.

So does anyone know if D Will is scheduled to play this week?? Someone dropped him in my league and I picked him up, hoping he will play this week since all of my RB's are either on bye week or injured. I know he probably won't do much if he does play, but thats best option I have right now at RB going into week 9.

You have to check if he practices this week...this is way too early in week to determine if he didnt play. Until he practices I assume NO.

I was hoping to be proved wrong, but I didn't think that Stewart was going to magically do better than Williams has. But I also think that things could still improve later this year when the O-Line gets better.

Just because he had a few great games last year when Williams wasn't in the lineup was not a good enough reason to expect the same now. Unless anyone hasn't noticed, the running game in general isn't working like last year.

Edited by MikesVikes