[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Cowboys

bpwallace49

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear McCarthy possesses the other coach and causes them to make stupid challenges. That's the 3rd week in a row the OTHER guy has made a McCarthy-esque challenge.

Green Bay is just pretty much doing whatever they want at this point. Run the slow white guy? Gain 17. Go to shotgun on 3rd and short? 33 yd pass.

Dallas fans might want to switch to plastic bags the way this Cowboy team is playing.

Green Bay is just pretty much doing whatever they want at this point. Run the slow white guy? Gain 17. Go to shotgun on 3rd and short? 33 yd pass.

Dallas fans might want to switch to plastic bags the way this Cowboy team is playing.

Yep. Dallas is a joke. I'm going out to the garage and attaching the exhaust to the bag now. Nice knowing you, catch you on the other side. :wacko:

Dallas makes me more nervous than a 1-6 team ought to. They've got the talent that you just know that at some point - for a game, maybe 3 - it's all just going to click into place and they will demolish whoever they happen to be playing.

Green Bay SHOULD beat a rudderless 1-6 team. GB has also shown the ability to lose to some rotten teams this season, though.

I'm just hoping it plays out according to Hoyle - I see Dallas a smidge below their average of 22 pts - say, 20 points as a nice round number; it's just a matter of GB's offense getting some rhythm and putting up 28 pts or more.

I think it's gonna be close.

Wow, I'm embarrassed for Cowboys fans.

And I HATE Cowboys fans. This team is playing that poorly.

Would anyone be truly shocked if they came out from halftime and Phillips had been fired?