[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Cowboys

bpwallace49

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Rodgers owner, I am of course loving this game, but if the Cowboys don't start putting up some points, Aaron Rodgers will grab the clipboard pretty soon. I would love for Kitna and the Cowboys to score a few TDs and keep Rodgers tossing the pigskin around another quarter - could be some serious junk time FF points, or even help catapult Rodgers to the top of the QB heap.

I hope your joking, or rooting for Merriweather and Harrison to be suspended for the season.

not joking, thats a prime example of the crap that they want to stop. Roy was defenseless, ball was well by him and there was no reason to lead into his head with the helmet. It was as bad as Merriweathers hit on heap...just not as hard.

Harrison was on a tackle and deserved a fine but it was part of the game.

We'll see how serious they are about stopping the unnecessary BS.

Man, I feel miserable watching the Cowboys play like this, but at least I'm having some fun because Rodgers keeps hurling the ball.

I am certainly very happy with his performance, but I wouldn't mind another passing TD from him. :wacko:

Edited by Gunther

As a Rodgers owner, I am of course loving this game, but if the Cowboys don't start putting up some points, Aaron Rodgers will grab the clipboard pretty soon. I would love for Kitna and the Cowboys to score a few TDs and keep Rodgers tossing the pigskin around another quarter - could be some serious junk time FF points, or even help catapult Rodgers to the top of the QB heap.

Dallas coudn't score on any metroplex high school teams. Go to bed already.

Is this the end of Miles Austin? I haven't seen him at all. He is the only reason i'm still watching the game and now i am getting ready to drop him......... :tup:

Ya you should drop him he's terrible look elsewhere you won't be sorry. I'm sure there is plenty of WR sitting on the wire better than him!! :wacko: