[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna's out

buddahj

Whoa - I lucked out there. I was considering a last-minute switch of Freeman for Kitna. Glad I left that doomed idea in the back of my muddled brain.

ha I considered grossman and settled with kitna. At least my opponent benched Toler who is having a championship game of the ages.

Still, I'm screwed.

That's just great. Just in time for my Championship game. I'm screwed.

Yep... all these months doing fantasy research.... my fuc king QB goes down in the championship game. F SAKES HSJfdhsjkasjklfhjghfashgkjfsl

My opponent has Tom Brady against the Bills...

GG FML.

Edited by BeerLeagueQB

That hurt. He was on his way to a good game IMO. They had to throw to come back and he had a whole 2nd half to add to 115 and a TD. The league I have him in doesnt penalize for ints. Dang :wacko:

Yep... all these months doing fantasy research.... my fuc king QB goes down in the championship game. F SAKES HSJfdhsjkasjklfhjghfashgkjfsl

My opponent has Tom Brady against the Bills...

GG FML.

My luck in playoffs this year is terrible. In my money league, I was the #1 team in points and had the best record due to having Arian Foster and Michael Turner. Last week I was knocked out in the first round because I scored 11 points between the both of them. Actually, this seems to happen to me every year - the guys that get me to the playoffs always TANK the week of the playoffs.

And now Kitna goes down. Frustrating and maddening - not sure why I put myself thru this every year.