[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 words to describe your team

Grits and Shins

Better than Bears

Better than Vikings

Better than Lions

Better than Steelers

Better than Patriots

Better than Jets

Better than Dolphins

Better than Giants

Better than Chargers

Better than Titans

Better than Seahawks

Better than Broncos

Better than Bills

Better than Chiefs

Better than Buccaneers

Better than Eagles

Better than Cowboys

Better than Redskins

Better than Rams

Better than 49ers

Better than Cardinals

Better than Falcons

Better than Panthers

Better than Raiders

Better than Ravens

Better than Browns

Better than Bengals

Better than Colts

Better than Jaguars

Better than Texans

Better than Saints

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop bragging about championships that occurred when there were 8 teams, leather helmets, no forward passes, and few are alive that actually saw those championships. Thanks in advance.

:tup:

:wacko:

Hey, just because it took your team 40 years to figure out how to consistently win is no reason to be bitter....oh, I guess it is.

And Packer Fans still think a plastic Cheesehead is cool! :wacko:

Some of us thought it was mildly amusing in small doses. It has been more irritating than anything to my circle of friends for the past 15 yrs.

And Packer Fans still think a plastic Cheesehead is cool! :wacko:

No Packer fan thinks they are cool. We just have an ability to laugh at ourselves and to not care what our neighbors to the south think. The expression arose as an attempt at derision. Rather than get angry at the type that would resort to such, Packers fans simply owned it and made it theirs

Hey, just because it took your team 40 years to figure out how to consistently win is no reason to be bitter....oh, I guess it is.

I wasn't born yet, so, It didn't bother me that much. :wacko: The only real rough run during my lifetime was the 80's. The Mark Malone / Bubby Brister years didn't bring a lot of success.

I wasn't born yet, so, It didn't bother me that much. :wacko: The only real rough run during my lifetime was the 80's. The Mark Malone / Bubby Brister years didn't bring a lot of success.

Yeah, a whole 2 10-loss seasons from 80-91. Whew, that's some tough sledding there.

Edited by Chavez

Yeah, a whole 2 10-loss seasons from 80-91. Whew, that's some tough sledding there.

What can I say, the Steelers have been fun. As an organization, they have been the exact opposite of the Pirates. (Since 1992 at least)

What can I say, the Steelers have been fun. As an organization, they have been the exact opposite of the Pirates. (Since 1992 at least)

Heck, they're winning now with their worst coach since 1969.