[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight

Joebirds55

You couldn't have just titled your post "Dallas D, how many points do you think they get tonight?"?

Seriously, this guy starts the worst threads around lately. He has another one asking for advice from Forte Owners or Bears homers trying to find out if Forte is starting. Get this, not because he needs to make a line-up decision, but because his opponent started Forte, and he needs to know whether Forte is going to have a big game or not.

I'll be ignoring more of what this guy posts in the future.

PS I'm guessing his opponent also started the Dallas D and he needs to know how many points they're going to score.

Edited by stevegrab

Topics that aren't of general interest and league/team-specific will generally draw ridicule in this forum, but I think Steve needs to see Chargerz to get removed whatever it is stuck up his panooner.

Nothing stuck anywhere, just threads that are of no use to anybody, even the OP who just wants to know if Forte is starting, because his opponent has him active. First I read his Forte question, then see this. And he had another thread asking about the Dallas D, over under on picks, etc.

I guess others have no problem with them. So Joebird55, keep those gems coming.