[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly Milk Carton Thread ... FF Playoffs Edition

ts

DX is killing me. Was thinking the chargers would throw a ton here but I'm worried they may wave the white flag and/or go through the motions in the second half. I could use a few catches from him for sure

Same here. Probably going to cost me the game along with Cruz,

Man I really dodged some bullets from my opponent, but probably not enough to overcome starting 2 Chargers today. DX has been fantasy gold for 5 weeks, only to post a goose egg at the worst possible time... and shame on me for actually putting Ryan Mathews in my lineup.

I should be dead and buried... but was saved by opponent's Lynch losing 3 TD's to Wilson, Peyton having a very ho hum day while the Broncos score 34... I need Brady to outscore Gore by 21... not real likely, but at least there's a shred of hope to hang on to.

Numerous playoff teams with Cruz, White, Wayne and Rice.

4 of 7 teams (and counting) knocked out due to various combinations of these scrub "studs."

Both my playoff teams have the Cruz and White combo.

One team just lost by four points. :sad::kicksrock:

I need Tom Brady to rescue me in the other one.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

New England run d is solid, wouldn't shock me at all to see Brady do that. Last week was supposed to be a tough matchup and Brady put up probably his best day of the year

Gonna take a repeat of what the Pats did last week... Brady throw multiple Td's early and get the Niners out of the run game. Not holding my breath but at least I can watch with hope for awhile...

D. Thomas, Roddy, Doug Martin. How do these guys net 4 points? Ruined another great effort by AP. Season points leader and I'm done.

You wouldn't be the first. I got a collective 2 points from Reggie Wayne, Doug Martin, and Lawrence Tynes. Started Wilson at flex, saw he started well, only to end up with no more than the 55 yards he put up early. I had picked up the Lions defense, thinking that their d-line should be sacking the woeful Cardinals all day long. Nope, they got lit up instead, only one sack and one turnover. They(Lions) are what they are, a 4-10 team. Season long leader in record and points, shot down by my team taking a huge, collective dump on the same playoff weekend, and it's not like my opponent lit it up. He's leading by a mere 20 points despite my horrible day. /sigh

Still alive in another league and moving on to the championship. That league is a two week per round playoff format. Thankfully I built up a 58 point lead after last week in that one.

As much as I could have used an average effort from

Doug Martin, Ray Rice, and Victor Cruz (on my team)

I got an early Christmas gift from my opponent who put

Donario Alexander, Reggie Wayne, Demaryius Thomas, and Lawrence Tynes up against me.

The two top scoring teams in our local met in the semifinals and neither of us put up the league average this week.

Luckily my team sucked less than his this week. What a brutal week all around.

DX killed me but I have an outside chance of surviving. Brady salvaged his night but I could've desperately used that non-td when he decided to slide 4 inches from the goal line, or one of the other tds by the rbs....high scoring league and I'm down 15 w the jets d remaining, we start w 23 pts. But knowing my season comes down to anything jets makes me sick